The current challenges in competition policy and market regulation require detailed assessments not only from an interdisciplinary but also from an international perspective. The CLEEN (Competition Law and Economics European Network) has been successful in providing such an international and interdisciplinary platform since its first research workshop in Bonn in 2007.
As of December 2011, the following institutions are members of the CLEEN:
- the Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (ACLE) at the University of Amsterdam
- the Centre for Infocommunication Law at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest
- the Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) at the University of East Anglia
- the Centre for Market and Public Organization (CMPO) at the University of Bristol
- the Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation (MaCCI) at the ZEW Centre for European Economic Research and the University of Mannheim
- the Max-Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn
- the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute, Florence
- the Tilburg Law and Economic Centre at the University of Tilburg
After the successful meeting in Florence in 2011, the MaCCI Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation in cooperation with the ZEW Centre for European Economic Research and the University of Mannheim is proud to host the 6th CLEEN Workshop. The workshop takes place on May 10 and 11, 2012 in Mannheim, Germany.
The presentations from legal scholars or economists on topics dealing with competition or regulation will be followed by discussions of experienced researchers and further discussions with the audience. Submissions by Ph.D. students are favoured.
Travel and Accommodation Costs
Accommodation costs are covered by MaCCI. Details on hotel reservations will be announced in due course. Every participant should cover his/her own travel expenses.
No registration fee will be charged.