The Visual and Performing Arts Research Unit of the Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER) organizes its 6th Annual International Conference on Visual and Performing Arts on June 1 – 4, 2015 in Athens, Greece.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and researchers of visual and performing arts, and other related disciplines. You may participate as panel organizer, presenter of one paper, chair of a session or observer.
Please submit an abstract using the abstract submission formto Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Visual and Performing Arts Research Unit, ATINER and Professor, Radford University, USA. Abstracts should include the following: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Affiliation, Current Position, an email address, and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a panel (session, mini conference), chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
Special arrangements will be made with a local luxury hotel for a limited number of rooms at a special conference rate. In addition, a number of special events will be organized: A Greek night of entertainment with dinner, a special one-day cruise to selected Greek islands, an archaeological tour of Athens and a one-day visit to Delphi.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos – Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos – Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA
- Dr. George Poulos – Emeritus Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas – Professor, Sam Houston University, USA
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou – Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. David Philip Wick – Professor of History, Gordon College, USA
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury – Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA
- Dr. Jayoung Che – Research Professor, Institute for the Mediterranean Studies, Pusan University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea
- Dr. Gilda Socarras – Assistant Professor, Auburn University, USA
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis – Professor, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA
- Dr. Patricia Hanna – Professor, University of Utah, USA
- Dr. Gregory A. Katsas – Associate Professor, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece
- Dr. Alexander Makedon – Professor of Philosophy of Education, Arellano University in Manila, Philippines
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios – Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA
- Dr. James L. Lawton – Professor, Michigan State University, USA
- Dr. Margo Apostolos – Director of Dance, University of Southern California, USA
- Dr. Soubhik Chakraborty – Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, Birla Institute of Technology, India
- Dr. Jennifer Spoon – Associate Professor, Radford University, USA
- Dr. Deepak Kumar Mittal – Assistant Professor, Jiwaji University Gwalior, India
- Dr. Jonathan Needham – Senior Lecturer & Representative for team on academic networking, Penn State University-Abington College, USA
- Dr. Ioanna Papadopoulou – Lecturer, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- Dr. Stavros Alifragkis – Research Associate, School of Architecture, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Dr. Caterina Pizanias – Sessional Instructor, University of Calgary, Canada
- Nicoleta Calina – Lecturer, University of Craiova, Romania
- Mike Fox – Lecturer & Acting Head of Design, Limerick School of Art and Design, Ireland
- Sandra Philip – Associate Lecturer, Edge Hill University, UK
- Lauren Shepherd – Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies, University of Toronto, Canada
- Steven Paul Lansky – Instructor of Creative Writing, Miami University, USA.