Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies of Mendel University in Brno would like to invite you to its 5th annual International Scientific Conference “Region in the Development of Society” held on 10th October 2013 in Brno, Czech Republic. The conference focus is an exchange of experiences in the economic, social, demographic, geographical and environmental spheres of regional development and international studies.
Conference main subjects
- Economic and environmental potential of regions
- Growing competitiveness and social level of regions
- Reducing inadequate regional disparities
- Regional dimensions of development in agriculture, forestry and related processing industry
- Institutional changes in public administration
- Internal and international migration tendencies and integration of foreigners
- Economic policies in regional, national and international contexts
Further dimensions of social and economic life at local, microregional, (meso)regional and macroregional levels.
Submission Information and Publication Opportunity
All participants are required to complete the registration form and attaching their abstracts (maximum 1800 characters).
The final paper is to be cast in PDF and DOC and submitted through the conference website. A post template will available on the conference website. Any submissions not in line with the paper instructions or sent after the deadline will not be included in the conference proceedings. Accepted papers should complied in the structure of a scientific article (introduction, objectives, methods, results, discussion, conclusion, references) and can be in Czech, Slovak or English language. Title, abstract and keywords must always be given in English. The maximum length of the article is 5000 words. Inclusion of a paper to the proceedings will be decided based on the review process. Proceedings will be published in electronic form on CD with ISBN.
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Libor Grega
- Prof. JUDr. Anna Bandlerová, Ph.D.
- Prof. Ing. Věra Bečvářová, CSc.
- Dr.h.c. prof. Ing. Peter Bielik, Ph.D.
- Doc. Ing. Petr Blížkovský, Ph.D.
- Doc. Ing. Eva Cudlínová, CSc.
- Ing. Samuel Antwi Darkwah, Ph.D.
- Prof. PhDr. Miroslav Foret, CSc.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Miroslav Horák, Ph.D.
- Prof. Ing. Bohumil Minařík, CSc
- Ing. Milan Palát, Ph.D.
- RNDr. Aleš Ruda, Ph.D.
- Prof. Ing. Miroslav Svatoš, CSc.
- Prof. Ing. Ilja Vyskot, CSc.
- Doc. Ing. Iveta Zentková, CSc.
- Prof. Ing. Iva Živělová, CSc.