On behalf of the organising committee we are glad to invite you to take part in the fifth Annual Edition of ICERI2012 (5th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation) that will be held in Madrid, Spain on the 19th, 20th and 21st of November, 2012.
ICERI2012 will be an international forum for those who wish to present their projects and innovations, having also the opportunity to discuss the main aspects and the latest results in the field of Education and Research.
The general aim of the conference is to promote international collaboration in Education and Research in all educational fields and disciplines. The attendance of more than 700 delegates from 70 different countries is expected.
We invite you to submit your abstracts and to attend in order to share your achievements in the fields of education and collaborative research. The deadline for submitting abstracts is July 19th, 2012.
There will be three presentation modalities: oral and poster presentations (in-person) and virtual (for those who can not attend in person).
Two ISBN publications will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers that will be included in our digital library database of innovation projects in Education and Research.
- Global Issues in Education and Research
- Education: New Trends and Experiences
- Research: New Trends and Experiences
- New Challenges in the Higher Education Area
- Teacher Training
- Curriculum Design
- Accreditation and Quality Assurance
- University-Industry Cooperation
- International Projects
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- E-content Management and Development
For details on each topic please see the extended list on the conference webpage.
Who should attend?
- Lifelong learning educators
- Technical staff
- Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientifics
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counsellors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Student Unions
- Bridging program lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
...and any person interested in Education, Research and Innovation.