Over two days, the congress will attract over 400 experts from both academia and pharma senior practitioners, working in all aspects of next generation sequencing including Personalised Healthcare /Clinical /Diagnostic Development, Genomics, Epigenetics, DNA Methylation, RNA profiling, Data Analysis, Human Metagenomics, Single Cell Genomics and Transcriptomics from the UK, Europe and America.
Over the two days, the conference programme consists of world-class keynote addresses, academic and industry led presentations and panel discussions, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific discussions. Hear case study presentations from our leading speakers from Clinical Research Institutions, Pharmaceutical companies and Food/Nutrition companies.
This prestigious event provides a forum for practitioners and researchers to learn more about key solutions being provided to their industry, analysis of current technologies and their applications, network with their peers and address key industry concerns in a professional yet relaxed environment.
- Over 400 Next Generation Sequencing, Genomics, Epigenetics, Genetics, Metagenomics experts from UK, Europe and USA
- Over 60 outstanding case studies and presentations
- 2 day conference showcasing cutting edge next generation sequencing platforms, technologies, applications in NGS as well as developments in Personalised Medicine and Clinical Diagnostics
- Co-located with Single Cell Genomics and Transcriptomics Congress
- 14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities
Submit a poster
For attendees interested to submit a poster, there are opportunities now available. Your poster presentation will be located in the exhibition room for two days alongside other posters from senior scientists from the pharmaceutical industry and academic institutions.
For this opportunity you need to be registered as a paid delegate over the 2 days. Spaces are limited, so please register soon!
How to submit your abstract
Required: Poster title, abstract (200 words or less), principal author, organisation, mailing address, email, telephone, fax and additional authors. In order to secure your board space a fee of £125 will be required. The poster should be presented as A0 (841mm x 1189mm) portrait size.
Who will attend
Attending delegates are determined by specific criteria such as size of company, scope of responsibility and annual budget expenditure.
Delegates will be Directors, Heads, Scientists and Professors of:
- Computational Biology
- Data Management
- DNA Sequencing
- Genome Sciences
- Genotyping Technology
- High Throughput Technologies
- Infectious Diseases
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Quantitative Therapeutics