The 5th International School Social Work Conference will be held in April 10 - 13, 2012 in Accra, Ghana.
The theme for the conference is "School Social Work: Ensuring Quality Education for all the World's Children".
The conference provides opportunity for participants to exchange ideas with social workers and other stake holders all over the world. The organizers welcome papers/presentations on the following, as well as other related areas:
- Children's Right to Education
- Education for All: Access and Quality
- Policies and Practices in School Social Work
- Diversity (gender, culture, religion, disability, etc) in Terms of Inclusive Education
- School Social Work Practice: Challenges and Opportunities
- Improving Standards of Education through Effective Social Work Practice
- Promoting Physical and Psychological Health for Students' Success