ICSTIE 2012 will be the 4th International Conference organized by the Faculty of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, UiTM Pulau Pinang. This conference will bring together international and national experts from governmental, non-governmental organizations, practitioners, and academicians working on implementing safe technology to support greener and healthier environments.
It will enable representatives from different jurisdictions and sectors to table their innovative technology and experiments in order to promote a better and safer life style for the society.
It will provide invaluable insights into the experiments of comparative jurisdictions, highlighting the successes to date and the ongoing challenges in current world, and the responsibility to maintain greener and safer environments.
Goals and Objectives
The objective and benefits of the conference are:
- The main goal of this conference is to present and discuss latest and new trends in science and technology that support the safe, healthy and greener environment.
- Allow the participants to keep up-to-date and exchange issues on the latest advances in the fields.
- To assemble the world’s leading innovators and scientists in one place
- To expand the communication network in developing knowledge and new discovery using the method state-of-the-art technology
Who Should Attend
All researchers, professionals, engineers, academia, technologists and student are invited to present their papers.
Benefits of attending:
- Keep up-to date on the latest advances in the field
- Collaborate with experts from around Malaysia and all over the world
- Selected conference papers will be processed for publication in the 4th ICSTIE 2012 abstract proceeding (ISBN)
The papers Inventions and innovations in science and technology for greener and healthy environment which apply in industry and education or related papers are welcomed. All original papers are solicited in subjects including:
- Information and communication technology (ICT)
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligent
- Environmental Health
- Health Science