The 4th Annual International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environment (SEES) is a premier scientific event and will be held in Singapore on February 9 – 10, 2015 at the Fort Canning Hotel and is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF).
Today’s challenge is to inspire the environmental science community through the interchange of knowledge and sharing of best practices in a global-scale context and toward advances for a low-carbon future. This conference serve as a platform for researchers, academics and scientists from the environmental science community and to provide an avenue for robust exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific achievements, and the effectiveness of various environmental regulation programmes.
Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the SEES 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Journal: Best papers (up to 10) presented at the conference will be invited to publish in GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) free of charge (subject to acceptance) which will be included on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals — Global Science Journals (GSJ). JET (Print ISSN: 2251 – 3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X) is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell’s Directories and will be submitted to CAS, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Googe Scholar, IndexCopernicus amongst others, where applicable.
The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-189X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251 – 1903) is indexed by CAS, Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “New findings on sustainable energy and environmental sciences” to be published by GSTF. This book will be edited by Dr. Jalal Abedi, SEES 2015 Program Chair, from the University of Calgary, Canada.
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Scope/topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Biofuels /Biofuel Cells
- Hybrid Energy Systems
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Nuclear Energy Fission & Fussion
- Energy Policy, Planning & Management
Behaviour of and impacts of pollutants in atmosphere, soil and water
- Transport of Air Pollutants
- Metal Behaviour: Distribution, Speciation and Bioavailability (lump various topics here)
- Characterization and Degradation of Organic Pollutants (lump various topics here)
- Natural Attenuation of Contaminants
- Permeable Reactive Barriers
- Biotransformation/Microbial Degradation (lump together)
- Bio-Assessment and Toxicology
- Ecotoxicological impact
- Human Exposure
Management of ecosystems, environment and water resources
- Ecosystems Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Management
- Water Resources Management
- Watershed/River Basin Management
- Wastewater Discharge Management
Assessments of the condition of ecosystems and environmental quality
- Air Quality Assessment
- Ecosystems Assessment
- Water Resources and Quality Assessment
- Water Pollution and Water Quality Control
- Health assessment in view of Environmental quality
Modelling and regional environmental assessments (includes Global Change)
- Environmental Process Simulation
- Water Quality Modeling
- GIS, Statistics, and Remote Sensing
- Data Management and Statistics
- Environmental Remote Sensing Applications
- GIS for Environmental Assessment
Treatment/restoration of ecosystems, environment and water resources
- Ecosystem Restoration
- Hazardous Gas Biofiltration
- Soil restoration/Phytoremediation
- Wastewater and Sludge Treatment
- Drinking Water treatment
- Water Treatment and Reclamation
- Industrial Wastewater treatment
- Wetlands for Wastewater Treatment