EconomiX (CNRS and Paris Nanterre), Paris Center for Law & Economics (Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas), the Laboratoire d’Economie Dionysien (Paris 8 Vincennes-St Denis), ERUDITE (Paris Est-Créteil) and the Center for Economics of Paris Nord (CNRS and Paris 13 Villetaneuse) will jointly organize the 4th International Meeting in Law & Economics. The workshop in 2017 will be hosted by ERUDITE Paris Est-Créteil, on June 1 – 2.
The organization of this international conference dedicated to Law & Economics aims at establishing an annual meeting in order to attract top Law & Economics scholars on a regular basis in Ile-de-France, and to promote sustained interactions with the French scholars also interested in these topics. The workshop consists in 8 thematic sessions of 2 papers; this allows each speaker to have 45 minutes in all, and enables longer discussions with the audience than what is nowadays possible during the international conferences in the field.
Papers (completed, or at least in preliminary draft) using various methodologies (theoretical, empirical, or experimental works) and related to any topics of Law & Economics are welcome, including:
- Economics of Procedures
- Economics of Litigations, Law Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Economics of Competition Law, Tort Law and Liability Rules
- Law Enforcement and Economics of Crime
- Constitutional Law and Political Economics,
- Intellectual Property and Innovation, Contracts and Law
- Béatrice Dumont (CEPN, CNRS & Paris 13)
- Eric Langlais (EconomiX, CNRS & Nanterre)
- Marie Obidzinski (CRED, Paris 2)
- Jacques Pelletan (LED Paris 8)
- Arnold Vialfont (ERUDITE, Paris Est-Créteil).