EDULEARN12, the 4th Annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies will be held in Barcelona (Spain), on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of July, 2012. This conference will be held at international level. The attendance of more than 700 delegates from 75 different countries is expected.
EDULEARN12 is an International Forum for those who wish to present their projects and discuss the latest innovations and results in the field of New Technologies in Education, E-learning and methodologies applied to Education and Research. We invite you to submit your abstracts and to contribute to EDULEARN12 (in person or virtually) in order to share your results and experiences in Education, Research and learning/teaching technology.
Two ISBN publications will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers. They will serve as a database of innovation projects in Education and New Learning Technologies.
Experiences in Education
Pedagogical Innovations in Education
Experiences in Research
Technology in education
Computer Supported Collaborative Work
Emerging Technologies in Education
Educational Software & Serious Games
E-content Management and Development
How should attend - conference audience
- Lifelong learning educators
- Technical staff
- Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientifics
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counsellors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Student Unions
- Bridging program lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
...and any person interested in Education and New Learning Technologies.