The Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) is pleased to announce the third conference of its international research programme "Strengthening Efficiency and Competitiveness in the European Knowledge Economies" (SEEK), funded by the state of Baden-Württemberg and implemented by ZEW. The conference will take place on April 25-26, 2013, in Mannheim, Germany.
This conference will bring together decision-makers from politics, business and public institutions and researchers from across the world to discuss how labour markets and welfare institutions should be configured to achieve the vision of Europe 2020 – inclusive growth providing more and better jobs.
We seek high-quality academic work in areas such as:
- Dual labour markets
- Over-qualification and skill-mismatch
- Migration and immigration
- Youth unemployment
- Educational finance
- Tax systems and employment
- Knowledge, learning and technology adoption
- ICT labour markets
- Labour markets, productivity and innovation
- Green jobs
Abstract / Paper Submission
You may either submit a full paper (including an abstract of less than 100 words) or an extended abstract of 500-600 words. Researchers interested in participating should send their submission via e-mail to: email@example.com (with subject "Submission SEEK conference 2013").
SEEK Scientific Board
- Daron Acemoglu (MIT)
- Bronwyn Hall (University of California, Berkeley)
- Kai Konrad (MPI Munich)
- Josh Lerner (Harvard Business School)
- Steve Machin (University College London)
- Pierre Mohnen (UNU-MERIT and Maastricht University)
- Fabrizio Zilibotti (University of Zurich)
- Wolfgang Franz (ZEW)
- Georg Licht (ZEW)
Local accommodation and travel costs will be covered for participants who present a paper.