ISA Forum of Sociology is designed as a mid-term meeting of Research Committees, Working Groups and Thematic Groups combined with the Business Meeting of the ISA Research Council.
The forthcoming Third ISA Forum of Sociology in Vienna, Austria commencing on July 10 – 14, 2016 will be organized by Markus Schulz, current International Sociological Association (ISA) Vice-President Research, in collaboration with the ISA Research Coordinating Committee and the Austrian Local Organizing Committee chaired by Rudolf Richter, University of Vienna.
- Markus S. SCHULZ – ISA Vice-President Research, University of Illinois, USA
- Margaret ABRAHAM – ISA President, Hofstra University, USA
- Rudolf RICHTER – Chair, Local Organizing Committee, University of Vienna, Austria
Members of Research Coordinating Committee
- Rosemary BARBERET – City University of New York, USA
- Dilek CINDOGLU – Mardin Artuklu University, Turkey
- Guillermina JASSO – New York University, USA
- Kalpana KANNABIRAN – Council for Social Development, Hyderabad, India
- Marina KURKCHIYAN – University of Oxford, UK
- Abdul-Mumin SA’AD – Federal College of Education, Nigeria
- Celi SCALON – Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Sawako SHIRAHASE – University of Tokyo, Japan
- Evangelia TASTSOGLOU – Saint Mary’s University, Canada
- Chin-Chun YI – Academia Sinica, Taiwan