Received supports and encourages from lots of scholars, we are pleased to announce that we are going to hold the 3rd International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science (ICEAS) in Osaka, Japan, November 7 – 9, 2013. 2013 ICEAS will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of engineering, computer and information sciences. The conference looks for significant contributions to the engineering and applied science in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- System and Naval Mechatronic Engineering
For a detailed list please visit the original call for papers.
All accepted papers will have opportunities to be recommended to our sponsoring journals.
- Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics
(ISSN: 0167 – 8442)
- Journal of Neuroscience and Neuroengineering
(ISSN: 2168 – 2011)
- Journal of Biochemical Technology
(ISSN: 0974 – 2328)