The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (EECS) 2013 is the premiere international conference in the fields of electronics, information, and computer engineering. Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts in English. It is going to be the second year of EECS. In 2012, the first EECS conference was held in Shanghai, China. For this March, the 2nd conference is held in Tokyo. Asia-Pacific Educational Research Association (APERA) is glad to announce that, we are going to hold the 3rd EECS in Hong Kong, pre-celebrating the joyous holiday - Christmas with you all in this fabulous and exciting city.
2013 EECS is scheduled to take place on December 20-22, 2013 in Hong Kong, China, aims to gather worldwide researchers, engineers, and educators who are interested in meeting, sharing ideas, and presenting their latest findings and experiences. Interested parties without papers/abstracts for presentation are also invited to participate as attendees at the conference.
Age of Crisis? Contemporary Challenges for Business and Social Science
By Craig Mark, School of International Studies, Kwansei Gakuin University
About Craig Mark
Associate Professor at the School of International Studies, Kwansei Gakuin University (KGU), teaches and researches in International Security, Foreign Policy and Australian Politics. He also teaches for the School of Law and Politics at KGU, and has previously been a lecturer at Macquarie University, and the University of NSW in Sydney, Australia.
- The ongoing GFC: The Eurozone and the US fiscal crisis
- Climate change and sustainable development
- War, human rights and social justice
- Ethical investment and developing economies
- Science and technology to the rescue? Renewable energy, biomedical research, media and communications
- Hegemonic rivalry in the Asia-Pacific?
- Towards better global governance? Prospects for international law and multilateral institutions
The conference will involve both oral and poster sessions. High-quality papers are requested containing original contributions to geophysics and physics. Topics of interest may include biomedical electronics and bioinformatics, communication engineering, computer science applications and wireless/mobile communication & computing.
- Biomedical Electronics and Bioinformatics
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science Applications
- Nano-Electro-Mechanical System
- Photonics and Optoelectronics
- Networking, Communication and Multimedia
- Information Engineering
- Wireless/Mobile Communication & Computing
All accepted papers will have opportunities to be recommended to publish in certain journals which co-work with EECS Conference:
- Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering – (ISSN：1336-1376, indexed by EBSCO)
- Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence – (ISSN：1798-0461)
- Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science (IAES)
Authors are responsible to have a clear concise and self-contained manuscript within the allowed paper length. Decisions to accept or reject papers will be based on the content of the text, which should be with originality, significance, quality and clarity. Accepted regular papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN/ISSN. Authors of accepted papers have to register for the conference by the registration deadline, or the paper will be withdrawn from the official conference proceedings.