The 3rd Annual International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Sciences (SEES) 2014 is broad to you by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF). The event taking place in Singapore on February 24 – 25, 2014 and the organisers are kindly inviting you to participate.
To serve as a platform for researchers, academics and scientists from the environmental science community and to provide an avenue for robust exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific achievements, and the effectiveness of various environmental regulation programmes.
Provide attendees the platform to deliberate research results, ideas, and recommendations in a professional setting. This is made possible by providing a strong and diverse technical program has been developed to adapt to the changing needs and shifting landscape of environment and science research.
The aim of the conference is to challenge and inspire the environmental science community through the interchange of knowledge and sharing of best practices in a global-scale context and toward advances for a low-carbon future.
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-189X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251 – 1903) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) (Print ISSN: 2251 – 3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell’s Directories.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the SEES 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Prof. Bernard Engel – Professor and Head, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Purdue University, United States of America
- “Environmental Decision Support Systems: Examination of Successful Systems and a Look to the Future“
- Dr. Ong Say Leong – Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, National University of Singapore
Scope/topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Biofuels /Biofuel Cells
- Hybrid Energy Systems
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Nuclear Energy Fission & Fusion
- Energy Policy, Planning & Management
Behaviour of and impacts of pollutants in atmosphere, soil and water
- Transport of Air Pollutants
- Metal Behaviour: Distribution, Speciation and Bioavailability (lump various topics here)
- Characterization and Degradation of Organic Pollutants (lump various topics here)
- Natural Attenuation of Contaminants
- Permeable Reactive Barriers
- Biotransformation/Microbial Degradation (lump together)
- Bio-Assessment and Toxicology
- Ecotoxicological impact
- Human Exposure
Management of ecosystems, environment and water resources
- Ecosystems Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Management
- Water Resources Management
- Watershed/River Basin Management
- Wastewater Discharge Management
Assessments of the condition of ecosystems and environmental quality
- Air Quality Assessment
- Ecosystems Assessment
- Water Resources and Quality Assessment
- Water Pollution and Water Quality Control
- Health assessment in view of Environmental quality
Modelling and regional environmental assessments (includes Global Change)
- Environmental Process Simulation
- Water Quality Modeling
- GIS, Statistics, and Remote Sensing
- Data Management and Statistics
- Environmental Remote Sensing Applications
- GIS for Environmental Assessment
Treatment/restoration of ecosystems, environment and water resources
- Ecosystem Restoration
- Hazardous Gas Biofiltration
- Soil restoration/Phytoremediation
- Wastewater and Sludge Treatment
- Drinking Water treatment
- Water Treatment and Reclamation
- Industrial Wastewater treatment
- Wetlands for Wastewater Treatment