The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is kindly inviting you to participate in the 3rd Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI) to be held October 26 – 27, 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Veterinary science broadly represents the study of domesticated and wild animal welfare, including the treatment of injuries and the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2382 – 5685, E-Periodical ISSN: 2345 – 7988 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Veterinary Science (JVet) (Print ISSN: 2345 – 7880, E-periodical: ISSN 2345 – 7910). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JVet on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF JVet is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform — Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by PubMed Central (PMC), EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell’s Directories, and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, GoogleScholar, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Veterinary Science Research” to be published by GSTF. The editor of the book is Dr. Yanjin Zhang, an Associate Professor from the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Maryland, USA.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Call For Papers
Papers/topics dealing with Veterinary Science including but not limited to:
- Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Animal Health
- Animal Science
- Production animal welfare and animal care
- Animal transportation
- Humane slaughter
- Animal husbandry
- Mating and Breeding
- Wild Animals
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Diseases
- Dairy Cattle Technology
- Equine Management
- Livestock Management
- Livestock and Companion Animal Behavior
- Wildlife/Exotic Medicine and Surgery
- Small Animal Surgery
- Rural Animal Health Management
- Large Animal Emergency and Critical Care
- Equine Medicine and Surgery
- Poultry Production
- Veterinary Embryology
- Animal Breeding
- Animal behavior
- Veterinary care & management
- Prof. Wayne R. Hein – Head of School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, Dean of Veterinary Science, James Cook University, Australia
- Prof. Gordon S Howarth – SAHMRI Cancer Council Senior Research Fellow, School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, The University of Adelaide (Roseworthy Campus), Australia
- Prof. Peter Nara – President & CEO, Biological Mimetics Inc. Professor Endowed Eugene Lloyd Chair in Vaccinology, Director of the Center for Advanced Host Defenses, Immunobiotics and Translational Comparative Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University , USA
- Dr. Beata Ujvári – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Prof. Pascal Vachon – Professor to Laboratory Animal Science and Medicine, Department of Veterinary Biomedicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montréal, Canada
- Dr. Yanjin Zhang – Associate Professor, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Maryland, USA
- Dr. Shane Ryan – President, Singapore Veterinary Association
- Dr. Bing Wang – Professor of Physiology, School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Dr. Meena D S – Associate Professor, Dept. of Clinical Medicine, Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), PGIVER, Jaipur, India
- Dr. Saikrishna Kasaraneni – Assistant Professor, Dept. of Veterinary Medicine, NTR College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, India
- Dr. Mukesh Srivastava – Incharge, Department of Medicine, College of Veterinary Science & A.H. DUVASU, Mathura, India
- Dr. Dhiraj Kumar Gupta, Ph.D. – Assistant Scientist, Dept of Veterinary Medicine, College of Veterinary Science, Guru Angad Dev Veterianry and Animal Sciences University Ludhiana (Punjab), India
- Dr. Zhongqi Jiang, PhD – Associate Professor, Department of Veterinary Medicine, College of Animal Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, P. R. China
- Prof. Ahmed Zaghawa – Professor and Head, Department of Medicine Infectious Diseases, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Sadat City, Egypt
- Dr. Sherein Saeid Abd Elgayed – Professor of Veterinary Pathology, Cairo University, Egypt
- Dr. Shanker Kumar Singh – Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, DUVASU, Mathura, India
- Dr. Satish Kumar – Associate Professor, College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagr, Hyderabad, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, India
- Dr. Pallavi Verma – Assistant Professor, Vet Surgery and Radiology COVS, GADVASU, Ludhiana-Punjab, India
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar – Assistant Professor, Veterinary Surgery and Radiology, College of Veterinary Sciences, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- Dr. Anuradha Gupta – Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy, College of Veterinary Science, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana, India