For the 3rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference (GHC) held June 23 – 24, 2014 in Singapore at the Hotel Fort Canning the organiser “Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF)” is kindly seeking your participation.
A healthy way of life should be every individual’s goal. However, healthcare privileges differ across societies, and requires the combined efforts of government, the private sector, the public and health workers themselves to ensure both the accessibility and affordability of healthcare services. Funding for health and medical facilities are vital to the health and well-being of the public.
But most importantly, health and medical researchers and developers serve the task of advancing health care and medical science through the study and proper dissemination of information, in order to improve the state of health care service of any country.
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the GHC 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Proceedings: The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251 – 3833, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251 – 3825) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others.
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Nursing and Health Care(JHNC) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell’s Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Global Perspectives on Health” to be published by GSTF.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Access to Medications in Developing Countries
- Affective Computing
- Clinical Problems and Applications
- Cognitive Informatics
- Confidentiality and Data Security
- Critical Care Management
- Decision Support Systems
- Dental Informatics
- Design and Development Methodologies for Healthcare IT
- Development of Assistive Technology
- e-Health for Public Health
- Electronic Health Records and Standards
- Electronic Patient Records
- Evaluation and Use of Healthcare IT
- Global Healthcare Issues and Priorities
- Health, Poverty and Inequality
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare financing
- Healthcare Management Systems
- Healthcare professionals versus social illness
- ICT, Ageing and Disability
- Management of Infectious disease
- Managing Common Health Problems in Older People
- Medical Informatics
- Nursing Informatics
- Online medical applications
- Paediatric care & management
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Pervasive Health Systems and Services
- Physiological Modeling
- Practice-based Research Methods for Healthcare IT
- Public Health
- Semantic Interoperability
- Software Systems in Medicine
- Stress management amongst healthcare professionals
- Technology and Healthcare in Developing Countries
- Therapeutic Systems and Technologies
- Wearable Health Informatics