The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is asking you for your participation in the third annual international conference on Human Resource Management and Professional Development for the Digital Age (HRM&PD 2013), which will take place in Singapore, July 22-23, 2013.
Papers for this conference can deal with any topic relevant to the management of human resources in an international context. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- HRM Strategic Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Ethics & Social Responsibility in Organization
- Team Building
- Organizational Communication & Information Management
- Managing Productive Work Teams
- Best Practices in Human Resource Management
- Strategic Reward Systems
- Power, Influence & Negotiation
- Building High Performance Organizations
Organizations are increasingly diverse, throughout the global community of work environments and settings. The theme of the Conference is the complexity of organizational life, given the inevitable need to manage an ever-changing workforce.
- Keynote Address will be delivered by: Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin – Member, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF), Former Speaker Parliament of Australia, Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning) – Curtin University of Technology, Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University;
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2349, E-Periodical: 2251-2357) will be indexed by EBSCO, Ulrichsweb, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Enhancing Human Performance" to be published by GSTF in collaboration with Cambridge Scholars Publishing. The book will be edited by Professor Craig Speelman, Professor of Psychology, School of Psychology and Social Science, Edith Cowan University.
- HRM&PD 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the HRM&PD 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.