The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) will organise the 3rd Annual Worldwide Nursing Conference and is kindly inviting you to participate. The event will be held in Singapore at the Fort Canning Hotel on June 29 – 30, 2015. This event will be held alongside the 4th Annual Global Healthcare Conference (GHC) 2015.
Nursing practice is both a science and an art. It requires scientific skill yet demands a strong background in the social sciences and humanities. Nursing makes a significant contribution to the health maintenance, health promotion and well-being of individuals, local communities and populations. A major challenge for current and future nursing practice, education and management is to address health for all and work towards equity and access to health care. Nursing Conference aims to explore advances in nursing practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. WNC will provide an opportunity for nursing practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
- Keynote Address: Prof. Violeta Lopez: “What do the global nursing workforce looks like in the next century? Workforce diversity: Is it good or bad?” – Professor and Director of Research, Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2315 – 4330, E-Periodical ISSN: 2315 – 4349) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories will be likely indexed by Pub Med Central amongst others, where applicable.
- Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for theGSTF Journal of Nursing and Health Care (JNHC) (Print ISSN 2345-718X, E-periodical ISSN 2345 – 7198). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JNHC on a complimentary basis.
- GSTF JNHC is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform — Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be submitted to indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell’s Directories, and will be submitted to Pub Med Central, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus amongst others.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Contemporary Issues in Nursing: An International Perspective”. The editor of the book is Assoc. Prof. Chris Kewley and published by GSTF.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the WNC 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Innovations in Patient Care
- Multi-Professional Practice
- Nursing Practice Model Reform
- Acute /Critical Care
- Care of Patients with Chronic Disease
- Symptom Management
- Innovations in Nursing Education
- Problem-Based Teaching and Learning
- Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning
- Critical Thinking and Caring Competency Training
- Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making Competency Training
- Workforce Planning
- Innovations and Reforms in Nursing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Nursing Outcome Study
- Crisis and Risk Management
Primary Care Nursing
- Information Technology in Nursing
- Nursing Ethics
- Ageing and Geriatric Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing