Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present the 3rd Annual Clinical Trials & Outsourcing Asia Congress 2014 to be held on 27 – 28 February 2014 in Shanghai, China at the InterContinental Shanghai Pudong.
The booming growth of clinical activities in Asia and Asia Pacific regions has advanced the opportunity for business success. Industry leaders believe that the Asian market will overtake the US by 2020. Our conference will offer invaluable insights into: novel clinical development, clinical outsourcing strategies, biomarker clinical research and clinical trial management.
On day one hear from senior experts discussing global and local clinical development strategies. Other topics will include clinical development in oncology and other therapeutic areas, obtaining maximum success from CRO selection and implementing biomarkers into clinical research. Day two will focus on clinical trial management strategies capable of minimising costs, accelerating clinical trial timelines and speeding up drug approval.
Co-located with the 4th Annual Pharma R&D World Asia Congress, the event will bring together over 150 senior level decision makers working within clinical research throughout Asia and Asia Pacific regions.
In keeping with Oxford Global’s highly successful life sciences series, an expert panel of 40 speakers will present a full conference programme covering the topics outlined below.
Day 1 Stream 1 – Clinical Development Activities & Clinical Research Outsourcing Strategies
- Regional clinical development in Asia and Asia Pacific regions
- Ensuring clinical safety: toxicity predictions, PK/PD modelling & translation modelling
- Clinical development activities in oncology and other therapeutic areas
- Selecting the correct Pharma – CRO partnership for maximum success
- Clinical outsourcing strategies in Asia and Asia Pacific regions
- Global vs local: clinical development, clinical trials & CRO selection
Day 1 Stream 2 – Biomarkers, Companion Diagnostics & Personalised Medicine
- Imaging biomarkers: bridging preclinical and clinical research
- Translation of biomarkers in clinical development & clinical trials
- Companion diagnostics: clinical development & partnering strategies
- Personalised medicine in oncology clinical development
- Implementing biomarkers in early phase clinical trials
Day 2 Stream 1 – Clinical Trials Management Strategies in Asia and Asia Pacific Regions
- Implementing successful patient recruitment and retention strategies
- Country and site selection for global clinical trials
- Overcoming regulatory hurdles in Asia and Asia Pacific regions
- Managing clinical trials in oncology and other therapeutic areas
- Ensuring pharmacovigilance and patient safety in clinical trials in Asia
- Clinical supply chain management to maximise efficiency
Submit a poster
For attendees interested in submitting a poster, there are opportunities now available. Your poster presentation will be located in the exhibition room for two days alongside other posters from senior scientists working in industry and academia.
How to submit your poster
We will require:
- Poster title, Abstract (200 words or less)
- Principal author, Organisation, Mailing address
- Email, Telephone,Fax
- Additional authors
In order to secure your board space a fee of £125 /$250 SGD will be required. The poster should be presented as A0 (841mm x 1189mm) portrait size.
To take advantage of this opportunity you need to be registered as a paid delegate over the 2 days. We have limited spaces available, to register please soon.
Who will attend
The 3rdAnnual Clinical Trials & Outsourcing Asia Congress is an exclusive event consisting of world-class keynote addresses and panel discussions designed specifically for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, CRO and solution provider companies, along with highly esteemed members of academic and government institutions. Delegates typically include VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of:
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Outsourcing
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Biomarkers
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Trial Management
- Patient Safety
- Personalised Medicine
- Companion Diagnostics
- Site Selection
- Translational Medicine
- Patient Recruitment
- Clinical and Regulatory Affairs