As we move forward into the next millennium, the real challenge for many enterprises will be navigating the complexities of an increasingly globalized marketplace. Furthermore, with the declining effectiveness of traditional advertising channels, companies will now have to globalize the operations in one way or another. The industry has seen an increasing trend of companies partnering with technology providers to create an integrated application to manage marketing metadata and leverage standards-based architecture to deliver business functionality quickly. Hence, in the very near future, global strategic planning will become an essential factor for the success of the enterprise.
The EMG conference seeks to explore how the disciplines of Enterprise Systems, Accounting, Finance Management and Global Business Strategies interaction can enhance business performance in the contemporary complex and competitive environment. The conference offers an excellent opportunity for academicians, researchers, corporate leaders and executives to have a meaningful avenue for learning and sharing among individuals and groups. This event is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) in Singapore, running 22-23 April, 2013.
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2098, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2101) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrich's and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- EMG 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the EMG 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888) which is indexed by EconBiz, EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrich's and Cabell's Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF in collaboration with Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- The book will be edited by Prof. Farid Shirazi, Assistant Professor & ITM Learning Edge Faculty Advisor, Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Maximising content marketing
- Marketing ROI of online campaigns and social media
- Managing global brand, local market online
- Innovations in online marketing
- Driving business efficiency and sales through online campaigns
- Creating a strong governance and internal strategy to fully capitalize on online initiatives and social media
- Successful Facebook marketing strategies
- Online lead generation
- Managing and optimising multi-channel marketing
- Blogging for business success
- Maximising the power of your e-newsletter
- Building and nurturing online communities
- Advertising/ marketing communication issues
- Conceptual models and theories
- Corporate responsibility, ethics and social responsibility
- Distribution channels
- Electronic Marketing
- Innovation and new product development
- International and cross-cultural marketing
- Marketing research and research methodologies
- Marketing strategies for halal certified products and services
- Personal selling and sales management
- Pricing issues and strategies
- Services marketing
- Strategic marketing and market orientation
- Tourism marketing
- Social marketing
- Social communications and advertising
- Non profit marketing and fundraising
- Responsible consumption
- Vulnerable consumers
- Sustainability and green marketing
- Public sector marketing and communication
- Network analysis in social marketing
- Social marketing in a community development context
- 'Relationship marketing' within social marketing
- Social Media as Part of the Overall Company Strategy
- Social Media and Marketing Budget Allocation
- Social Media and Organizational Structure
- New Product Development and Marketing Challenges
- tools, techniques, organizatioal issues
- Marketing Strategy and Firm's performance
- Technology and marketing effectiveness, Interactive marketing tools and implications for firms
- Marketing analytics: Use of tools, building infrastructure, competence and capability
- Marketing decision support systems, Marketing information systems
- Branding strategies and impact on Consumers, Effect of Marketing Communication on Consumers and Brand
- Business-oriented and consumer-oriented e-commerce
- Distribution Channel Management: Multi-channel imperative and its Challenges and Prospects
- Customer Relationship Management, technology, systems and processes, metrics, implementation, CRM and organizational performance, governance