Over decades, significant advances have been made in a number of core problems of artificial intelligence (AI). The ATAI conference will feature a mix of theory and applications on a wide spectrum of advanced topics of AI.
On top of core areas such as machine learning, neural networks, and soft computing, the concept of AI has been applied to problems in other areas of computer science as well (e.g. computer networks, intelligent databases, information retrieval, program synthesis, automated discovery, automated design, robotics, operating systems, parallel and distributed computing).
The conference may also be of interest to researchers in Engineering, especially those interested in application of Intelligent Systems in engineering (e.g. in distributed design and manufacturing, power systems, scheduling, etc.).
Prof. Peter Struss, Head of Model-Based Systems & Qualitative Reasoning (MQM) research group, Technical University of Munich (Germany)
The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2179, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2187) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF International Journal on Computing (JoC) (ISSN: 2010-2283) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Brain models / cognitive science
- Natural language processing
- Fuzzy logic and soft computing
- Software tools for AI
- Expert systems
- Decision support systems
- Automated problem solving
- Knowledge discovery
- Knowledge representation
- Knowledge acquisition
- Knowledge-intensive problem solving techniques
- Knowledge networks and management
- Intelligent information systems
- Intelligent data mining and farming
- Intelligent web-based business
- Intelligent agents
- Intelligent networks
- Intelligent databases
- Intelligent user interface
- AI and evolutionary algorithms
- Intelligent tutoring systems
- Reasoning strategies
- Distributed AI algorithms and techniques
- Distributed AI systems and architectures
- Neural networks and applications
- Heuristic searching methods
- Languages and programming techniques for AI
- Constraint-based reasoning and constraint programming
- Intelligent information fusion
- Learning and adaptive sensor fusion
- Search and meta-heuristics
- Multi-sensor data fusion using neural and fuzzy techniques
- Integration of AI with other technologies
- Evaluation of AI tools
- Social intelligence (markets and computational societies)
- Social impact of AI
- Applications (including: computer vision, signal processing, military, surveillance, robotics, medicine, pattern recognition, face recognition, finger print recognition, finance and marketing, stock market, education, emerging applications, ...)