The European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM) and Global Translational Medicine Consortium (GTMC) cordially invites you to attend the 3rd Annual Congress of the European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM-2015) from 1-4th September, 2015 at the Schönbrunn Palace Conference Center in Vienna, Austria.
EUSTM-2015 will discuss and showcase latest developments in specific areas of cellular & molecular biology, omics sciences, data mining and management, disease modeling, biomarkers & novel diagnostics and public health. The conference will unite scientists, clinicians, world leaders and experts from research institutions, industry, regulatory agencies, policy makers, and governments.
- Raffaele Baffa – Head of Translational Sciences, ESI, Global BioTherapeutics, SANOFI, Cambridge, USA
- Joel Haspel – Director Product Strategy, Healthcare EMEA, Oracle Health Sciences
- Thomas J. Goodwin – NASA/Johnson Space Center, Houston, USA
- Lesley Greene – Vice Chair, Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP), European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Zeinab Demerdash – Theodor Bilharz Eesearch Institute, Cairo, Egypt
- Debra Ainge – Clinigen Group, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
- Elizabeth K. Leffel – Terapio, Austin, Texas, USA
- Ernesto Oviedo-Orta – Novartis Vaccines, Siena, Italy
- John Weber – Memorial University of Newfoundland, Health Sciences Centre, St. John’s, Canada
- Francisco J. Lopez-Hernandez – University Hospital of Salamanca, IBSAL, Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
- Ulrich PfefferI – RCCS AOU San Martino-IST Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Genova, Italy
- Aamir Shahzad – President, European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM) Vienna, Austria
- Randall J Cohrs – University of Colorado, Denver, USA
- Antonio Facchiano – Instituto Dermopatico dell’Immacolata, IDI-IRCCS, Rome, Italy
- Luc Bidaut – University of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee, UK
- P.V. Jithesh – Head of BioinformaticsTranslational Molecular Diagnostic Centre, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- Alex Mirnezami – Southampton General Hospital, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
- Andy Heath – University of Sheffield, UK
- Manfred Windisch – CEO, NeuroScios, Graz, Austria
- Dimiter Dimitrov – Neuchatel, Switzerland
- Edwin Bremer – Department of Surgery, University Medical Center Groningen, The Netherlands
- Gottfried Köhler – CEO, Onkotec, Vienna, Austria
- Ke Ning – Sheffield Institute of Translational Neuroscience, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
- Enitan D Carrol – Institute of Infection and Global Health, University of Liverpool, England
- Tyler Martin – CEO, Great Plains Biotechnology, Nebraska, USA
- Carlos Martinez Salgado – Instituto de Estudios de Ciencias de la Salud de Castilla y León (IECSCYL), Salamanca, Spain
- Vicente Felipo – Laboratory of Neurobiology, Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe,Valencia, Spain
- Josef Gotzmann – Max F. Perutz Laboratories (MFPL), Vienna, Austria
- Parviz Ghahramani – Forest Research Institute, Greater New York City Area, USA
- Erfan Younesi – Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI, Sankt Augustin, Germany
- Neal L Millar – Institute of Infection, Immunity and Inflammation, University Of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
- Shao-An Xue – University College London Medical School, London, UK
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Nucleus and Chromosome Biology
- Epigenetics and Gene Regulation
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Structural and Computational Biology
- Developmental Biology and Disease Mechanisms
- Biomarkers & Novel Diagnostics
- Omics Sciences
- Diseases Modelling
- Public Health
- Data Management
EUSTM-2015 cordially welcomes abstract submissions in the above topics and themes. EUSTM especially encourages early career investigators, post docs/trainees and students to submit high quality abstracts to highlight advancements in their fields. The conference represents a unique platform to showcase your benchside (basic research) findings to an audience of multidisciplinary delegates from academia, clinics, industry, regulatory agencies and patient organizations.
Abstracts will be published in the international peer reviewed journal New Horizons in Translational Medicine (NHTM).
Travel Grants and Bursaries
Two types of travel grants & bursaries are available.
Conference Registrations Bursaries
Free conference registration will be provided to presenters of abstracts judged best in each of the key topics and themes.
Travel grants covering conference registrations and travel costs will be awarded to the presenter of the oral and poster presentations judged best overall.
- Aamir Shahzad, MD – President, European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM), Vienna, Austria
- Paul J. Higgins, PhD – Director, Center for Cell Biology & Cancer Research, Albany Medical College, New York, USA
- Gottfried Köhler, PhD – Honorary President, Austrian Society for Translational Medicine (ASTM), Austria
- Thomas J. Goodwin, PhD – NASA/Johnson Space Center, Houston, USA
- Ulrich Pfeffer, PhD – IRCCS AOU San Martino-IST Istituto, Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Genoa, Italy
- Antonio Facchiano, MD, PhD – IDI-IRCCS, Rome, Italy
- Raffaele Baffa, MD, PhD – Head of Translational Sciences, ESI, Global BioTherapeutics, SANOFI, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Francisco J. Lopez-Hernandez, MD – IBSAL, Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
- Joel Haspel – Director, Healthcare EMEA, Oracle Health Sciences, London, UK
- Randall J Cohrs, PhD – University of Colorado, Denver, USA