Welcome to the 33rd International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance – Annual Meeting of the European Research Group (GdRE) on Money Banking and Finance. The conference will be held at the University d’Auvergne, in the city of Clermont-Ferrand, France on 7-8th July 2016. It is locally organized by the research department CERDI (Centre d’Etudes et de Recherché sur le Développement international).
Each participant may present at most one article in the Conference. He or she may submit at most one article during the submission phase. Papers submitted may be in any of the following areas related to:
- Monetary policy, fiscal policy and policy mix
- Monetary theory, systems of payment, prices and money demand
- Banking risk and stability, liquidity and contagion, prudential regulations 4. Banking competition, mergers and costs, interest rates
- Corporate finance and corporate governance, venture capital
- Credit, asset prices and economic cycles
- Alternative finance: islamic, sustainable, ethical or social
- Financial systems, micro finance, growth and economic development
- Exchange rate, trade and capital flows
- The international monetary system and financial crisis
- Market finance, beahvioral finance, funds and portfolio management 11. Monetary and financial history and cliometrics
- Pensions and insurance markets
Papers will be reviewed by multiple members of the Program Committee. Authors of accepted papers are expected to attend the entire conference and be available to serve as session chairs or discussants.
Please, select only one theme during the submission process. The selection committee, coordinated by the GDRE team and the local committee will convey the final decision to the authors by email before the 29th of April 2016.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain
- Alexis Direr (GDRE Co-Directors)
- Alexandru Minea
- Jean-Louis Combes
- Théophile Azomahou (heads of local committee)
- Gunther Capelle-Blancart
- Christophe Moussu (Labex Refi)