The 32nd International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance – Annual meeting of the European Research Group (GdRE, Groupement de Recherché Européen) on Money, Banking and Finance of the French CNRS (Centre National de la Recherché Scientifique) will be held in Nice, France on June 11 – 12, 2015 in the premises of ISEM, and is locally organized by Université Nice Sophia Antipolis and the GREDEG (Groupe de Recherché en Droit, Economie et Gestion) research department.
Between 100 and 150 economists from universities, central banks and other financial institutions attend the symposium each year, which makes the conference one of the most prominent in Europe in the field of money banking and finance.
Each participant may present at most one article in the Conference. He or she may submit at most one articleduring the submission phase. Submitted articles should belong at least to one of the following themes:
- Monetary policy
- Fiscal policy and monetary policy,
- Monetary theory, prices and money demand
- Banking risk and stability, prudential regulations
- Banking competition, mergers and costs, interest rates
- Corporate finance and corporate governance
- Credit, asset prices and economic cycles
- Financial systems, growth and economic development
- Exchange rate regimes and monetary policy
- Exchange rate, trade and capital flows
- The international monetary system and financial crisis
- Market finance
- Monetary and financial history and cliometrics
- Frontiers of finance: islamic, sustainable, ethical, social and micro finance …
- Pensions and insurance markets
Completed papers in English or French and an abstract may be submitted electronically in a .pdf or .doc format. To submit you must login into the SciencesConf website to access your personal account. In case of first submission to a conference hosted by SciencesConf, please first register. Papers submitted under any other format will be disregarded.
The selection committee, coordinated by Jean-Bernard Chatelain and Alexis Direr (GDRE Co-Directors) and Dominique Torre (head of local committee) will convey the final decision to the authors by email before the 3rd of April 2015.
The research laboratory GREDEG (Groupe de Recherché en Droit, Economie et Gestion) hosts this year the 32nd edition of the International Conference on Money Banking and Finance. Local organizers are Dominique Torre and Olivier Bruno. A hundred permanent members are affiliated to it. Three broad research themes are developed:
- Regulation, Risk and Strategies
- Organisational Dynamics and Economic Performance
- History of Economic Thought, Philosophyand Methodology of Social Sience
The GREDEG is a member of the doctoral school DESPEG (Law and Political Science, Economics and Management) from Université Nice Sophia Antipolis.
GDRE Money, Banking and Finance
The European research group, GDRE (Groupement De Recherché Européen) Money, Banking and Finance is an international network and part of the CNRS (Centre National de la Recherché Scientifique) in France. It aims to enhance collaborations between researchers in the fields of money, banking and finance from many universities and other institutions in France and abroad. Among research fields which are very active at the moment one may note: monetary theory, monetary and financial macroeconomics, international finance and financial stability, monetary and financial history, intermediation and financial systems, analysis of financial behaviours and asset price dynamics, banking risks and regulation, alternative finance…