The 3rd Annual International Conference on Neuroscience and Neuroscience and Neurobiology Research (CNN) will commence on October 26 – 27, 2015 in Singapore at the Fort Canning Hotel and is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF).
Neuroscience is the study of the nervous system development, its structure, and its purpose. It also discusses what occurs when individuals have neurological, psychiatric and neurodevelopmental disorders. Traditionally a branch of Biology, it is now considered an interdisciplinary science which includes other fields such as mathematics, linguistics, engineering, computer science, chemistry, philosophy, psychology, and medicine. On the other hand, neurobiology is a complex science referring specifically to the biology of the nervous system.
The Annual International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurobiology Research (CNN) aims to explore the study of the nervous system and the different aspects of the nervous system. Through networking and sharing, CNN will provide an opportunity for practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas on neuroscience and neurobiology.
Keynote Address: Dr. Anthony Tsarbopoulos – Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, University of Athens Medical School, Director of Bioanalytical Department, GAIA Research Center, The Goulandris Natural History Museum, Athens, Greece
Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2345 – 7813, E-Periodical ISSN: 2345 – 7961 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Psychology (JPsych) (Print ISSN: 2345 – 7872, E-periodical: 2345 – 7929). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JPsych on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF JPsych is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform — Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by PubMed Central (PMC), EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell’s Directories, and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, GoogleScholar, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Neuroscience and Neurobiology“ to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Prof. David Castle, CNN Editor-In-Chief, from University of Western Australia.
- Systems Neuroscience
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Decision Neuroscience
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Theoretical Neuroscience
- Computational Neuroscience and Novel Research
- Affective Neuroscience
- Cellular Neuroscience
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cultural Neuroscience
- Developmental Neuroscience
- Evolutionary Neuroscience
- Neuroengineering Neuroscience
- Neuroheuristics Neuroscience
- Neuroinformatics Neuroscience
- Neurolinguistics Neuroscience
- Neurophysiology Neuroscience
- Neurobiology of Aging
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Cellular Neurobiology
- Systems and Behavioral Neurobiology
- Biology of the Brain
- Signal Transduction
- Genetics of the Nervous System
- Biological Rhythms
- Arousal, Attention, Emotion
- Mental Illness
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Psychiatric Genetics
- Neuroimaging Genetics
- Neuroaffective Disorders Aging
- Computational Neuroengineering
- Movement Disorders
- Neuro-critical care
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Vertigo and Balance Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neo-imaging Techniques
- Data Sharing and Data Analysis in Neurophysiology
- Dr. Roger A. Barker – Professor of Clinical Neuroscience, University of Cambridge, UK
- Prof. David Jonathan Castle – Chair of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr. Rajendra Badgaiyan – Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University at Buffalo, Assistant Professor, Harvard University
- Dr. David Brown – Professor Department of Biology & Biochemistry, University of Bath, UK
- Dr. Pratap Chand – Professor, Director, Movement Disorders, Department of Neurology & Psychiatry Movement Disorders, Saint Louis University, USA
- Dr. Anna Battaglia – Senior Lecturer, School of Biomedical Sciences, Dept. Anatomy & Human Sciences, King’s College London, UK
- Dr. Sarah Cohen-Woods – Lecturer in Psychiatry, Discipline of Psychiatry, The University of Adelaide, Australia
- Dr. Cherrie Galletly – Professor, Discipline of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, The University of Adelaide, Australia
- Prof. Tanya Simuni – Professor of Neurology, Director, Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago
- Prof. Jafri Malin Abdullah – Professor, Department of NeuroSciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Dr. Gavin S. Dawe – Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore