Thanks to the advances in NGS and whole genome amplification technology, scientists can begin to uncover and analyse the differences between single cells. Researchers are clear that these differences have crucial implications for our health, how we are affected by disease and our response to medicine. This two day congress will bring together experts from Asia, Australasia, Europe and the USA to discuss how to fully exploit the potential of single cell analysis.
Day 1 of the event covers all aspects of single cell genomics, with opportunities to discuss such issues as how to improve the length and accuracy of transcriptome assembly and eliminate statistical noise from analysis. There will also be case studies demonstrating the utility of single cell analysis in diagnostics, with a focus on cancer and tumour research.
Day 2 will see our expert speakers discussing the latest innovations in single cell analysis technology. Presentations will cover all stages of the single cell analysis workflow, including sample preparation technology, improved methods for single cell isolation, reducing the footprint of analysis instruments and improved cell imaging and data visualization technology.
The 2nd Annual Single Cell Genomics and Transcriptomics Asia Congress will be co-located with the 4th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Asia Congress.
In keeping with Oxford Global’s highly successful congress series, an expert panel of over 20 speakers will present a full conference programme covering the topics outlined below:
Day 1 – Single Cell Genomics
- Single cell transcriptomics
- Non-coding and antisense expressed transcripts
- Achieving full length transcriptome assembly
- Eliminating statistical noise from single cell analysis
- Demonstrating the diagnostic utility of single cell analysis
- Single cell analysis case studies: circulating tumour cells and cancer stem cells
Day 2 – Single Cell Analysis Technologies
- Improved methods for single cell isolation
- Novel single cell analysis technology
- Flow cytometry
- Microfluidic technology
- Single cell imaging technologies
- Sample preparation for single cell analysis
- Improving data visualization during single cell analysis
- Label-free routes to single cell analysis
Who will attend
The 2nd Annual Single Cell Genomics and Transcriptomics Congress is a high-level discussion and networking platform for international experts working in single cell analysis, genomic research and transcriptomic assembly. Delegates will include Professors, Directors and leading scientists working in the following areas:
- Flow cytometry
- Microbial genomics
- Next generation sequencing
- Single cell analysis
- Single cell genomics
- Single cell imaging
- Whole genome sequencing
Submit a poster
For attendees interested in submitting a poster, there are opportunities now available. Your poster presentation will be located in the exhibition room for two days alongside other posters from senior scientists from the pharmaceutical industry and academic institutions.
How to submit your abstractWe will require:
- Poster title, Abstract (200 words or less)
- Principal author, Organisation
- Mailing address, Email, Telephone, Fax
- Additional authors
In order to secure your board space a fee of $250 SGD will be required. The poster should be presented as A0 (841mm x 1189mm) portrait size.
To take advantage of this opportunity you need to be registered as a paid delegate over the 2 days. We have limited spaces available, so please register soon!