New technology has made single cell analysis possible. The exciting opportunities offered by this growing field of research look to change the face of personalised medicine and dramatically improve our understanding of a wide variety of diseases.
Over two days, 400 senior level experts from internationally renowned academic institutions and leading pharmaceutical organisations will be bought together to create an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussion on the future of single cell analysis.
Our panel of experts will look at breakthrough technologies including amplification and isolation methods, as well as innovative solutions for integrating proteomics and metabolomics information. The event will also explore the application of single genomics in a range of therapeutic areas and corresponding implications in clinical and diagnostic development. Do not miss out on case studies on the latest developments in single cell sequencing, transcriptome analysis and quantitative imaging.
The congress will feature stimulating presentation, world class key note addresses, ample networking opportunities and thought-provoking panel discussions, making this meeting a must attend for anyone working in the field.
The event will be co-located with the prestigious 6th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress, a high level meeting featuring case study presentations from clinical research institutions, pharmaceutical companies and food/nutrition companies that explore the key strategies in using next generation sequencing technologies & platforms.
Day 1: Single Cell Genomics and Transcriptomics
- Whole genome amplification
- Isolation methods
- Genome sequencing in single cells
- Single cell proteomics & metabolomics
- Challenges of integrating information
- Epigenetic analysis of single cells
Day 2: Single Cell Genomics and Transcriptomics
- Applications in therapeutic areas: rare diseases, oncology, pre natal etc.
- Applications & implications in clinical and diagnostic development
- Quantitative imaging in single cells
- Novel analysis platforms
- Transcriptome analysis of single cells
- Managing & validating data for diagnostic use
Who Will Attend
The Single Cell Analysis Congress is an exclusive event consisting of world-class keynote addresses and presentations designed specifically for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and research organisations. Delegates typically include directors, heads, professors and leading scientists of:
- Computational Biology
- Data Management
- DNA /RNA Sequencing
- Genome Sciences
- Genotype Technology
- High Throughput Technology
- Infectious Diseases
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Quantitative Therapeutics
- Transcriptome Analysis
Submit a poster
For attendees interested in submitting a poster, there are opportunities now available. Your poster presentation will be located in the exhibition room for two days alongside other posters from senior scientists from the pharmaceutical industry and academic institutions.
How to submit your abstract
We will require:
- Poster title, Abstract (200 words or less), Additional authors
- Principal author, Organisation
- Mailing address, Email, Telephone, Fax