The aim of this conference is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for engineers, researchers and student technocrats to discuss and promote research & technology transfer of advances in Engineering and Technology. The objective of the IETET-2011 is to enhance scientific and engineering information interchange among researchers, engineers, students and practitioners working in India and rest of the world for promoting Research and Development activities. The conference is aimed at providing free flow of ideas, particularly concerning interdisciplinary aspects. Now, it is an appropriate time when the whole world is moving towards innovation and it is hoped that at the end of this conference, there will be possible solutions and conclusions on the challenges emerging out of the theme.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Low power VLSI design
- 3-D integrated circuit design
- Semiconductor Devices
- Programming and Logic Devices
- Wireless communications
- Embedded technology
- Biomedical engineering and technology
- Reliability engineering
- Optimization Techniques
- Agile, Lean and JIT Manufacturing
- Robotics & Automation sources
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Conventional Energy Resources
- Non Traditional Machining
- Material Science and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Education and Information Tech.
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Partnership Between Academia and Corporate World
- Soft Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining and Warehousing
- Software Engineering
An original, unpublished work not exceeding six A4 size pages conforming to the IEEE style with name and complete affiliation of each author including active email address, if any, should be sent to the Conference Chair by July 30, 2011 through electronic submission in MS Word Script firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the broad area for which research paper is suitable as subject, while sending the paper. Each paper will be reviewed by a team of prominent researchers in the relevant area. Information regarding the accepted papers will be intimated to the author (s) only through the Institute website www.gimtkkr.com. Selected 100 papers will be published in an International Journal of repute.
- Authors are invited to submit their unpublished manuscript(s) in IEEE format (maximum 6 Pages).
- Each paper will be reviewed by a team of prominent researchers in the relevant area.
- The tutorial proposals are also invited on any of the above mentioned topics.
- Selected 100 peer- reviewed papers will be published in a journal of repute.