You are kindly invited to participate in the 2nd Annual International Conference on Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences (PHARMA) 2014 taking place October 27 – 28, 2014 in Singapore at the Fort Canning Hotel. This event is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF).
Welcome to the 2nd Annual International Conference on Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences (PHARMA). The conference aims to explore pharmacology, its relation with pharmaceutical sciences and application in the development of healthcare products.
Through sharing and networking, PHARMA 2014 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to pharmacology and pharmaceutical sciences.
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences (JPPS) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell’s Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Pharmacology & Pharmaceutical Sciences” to be published by GSTF. The editor of the book is Dr. Robert Vandenberg, Professor of Pharmacology, School of Medical Sciences, University of Sydney, Australia.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the PHARMA 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Key Areas of Focus
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutics
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Related interest areas include, but are not limited to:
- Adrenergic Drugs
- Anesthesia Pharmacology
- Application of membrane protein structure determination and its applications in drug design
- Chemotherapy and other antineoplastic drugs
- Cholinergic Drugs
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Design and optimization of dosage regimens
- Drug Development
- Drug metabolism & interactions
- Nursing Pharmacology
- Personalized Medicine
- Pharmaceutical crops
- Pharmaceuticals testing
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Serotonin Pharmacology