Please join us at the 2nd Annual International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurobiology Research (CNN) 2014, which will be held October 27 – 28, 2014 in Singapore at the Fort Canning Hotel and is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF).
Neuroscience is the study of the nervous system development, its structure, and its purpose. It also discusses what occurs when individuals have neurological, psychiatric and neurodevelopmental disorders. Traditionally a branch of Biology, it is now considered an interdisciplinary science which includes other fields such as mathematics, linguistics, engineering, computer science, chemistry, philosophy, psychology, and medicine. On the other hand, neurobiology is a complex science referring specifically to the biology of the nervous system.
The Annual International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurobiology Research (CNN) aims to explore the study of the nervous system and the different aspects of the nervous system. Through networking and sharing, CNN will provide an opportunity for practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas on neuroscience and neurobiology.
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Research on Neuroscience and Neurobiology (JRNN) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell’s Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Neuroscience and Neurobiology” to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Prof. David Castle, CNN 2014 Editor-In-Chief, from University of Western Australia.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CNN 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
CNN has broad base topics with the aim to bring together academics from a wide range of disciplines:
- Systems Neuroscience
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Decision Neuroscience
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Theoretical Neuroscience
- Computational Neuroscience and Novel Research
- Neurobiology of Aging
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Cellular Neurobiology
- Systems and Behavioral Neurobiology
- Biology of the Brain
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Psychiatric Genetics
- Neuroimaging Genetics
- Neuroaffective Disorders Aging
- Computational Neuroengineering
- Movement Disorders
- Neuro-critical care
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Vertigo and Balance Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neo-imaging Techniques