The Annual International Conference on Ecology, Biodiversity and Environment (CEBE) will be organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) and will commence on November 23 – 24, 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand at the Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok. The event will be in parallel to the 2nd GSTF Annual International Conference on Regional Studies: Asian, American, African and European (AAAE) 2015 Bangkok.
CEBE 2015 serves as a platform for academics, researchers, scientists, consultants and policy makers to interact and discuss how to improve ecology and environment in order to cope with the fast industrial development. The conference will provide an opportunity for the participants to exchange novel ideas and new research development information in the field of ecology, biodiversity and environment. To share experiences and explore science, methods, tools, analysis as applied to ecological studies. To address the methods and tools for sustainable ecological and environmental development.
- Prof. Prakash Kumar: “Salt stress responsive pathways in the mangrove Avicennia officinalis” – Department of Biological Science, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Prof. Rudolf Wu: “A Paradigm Shift in Biodiversity and Environmental Management” – Chair Professor and Director, School of Biological Sciences, Area of Excellence, Centre for Marine Environmental Research
and Innovative Technology, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr. Jill Chiu Man Ying – Biology Department, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of BioSciences (JBio). All accepted papers will be included in the JBio on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF JBio is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform — Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by PubMed Central (PMC), CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell’s Directories, and will be submitted to Google Scholar, ScienceDirect, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
- Animal Systematic
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystem
- Atmosphere and Climate modeling
- Behavioural Ecology
- Biodiversity conservation
- Community Ecology
- Conservation Ecology
- Ecological Design
- Ecology and Evolution
- Ecosystem Engineering and Services
- Ecosystem management
- Ecotechnology and Ecological Engineering
- Endemism, rare, endangered and threatened species
- Energy development and resources
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Environmental indicators
- Ethnobotany /Ethnobiology
- Extinctions and Evolutionary Ecology
- Global climate change
- Habitat Reconstruction
- High Conservation Value Forest
- Human Ecology
- Implication to environmental risk assessment
- Implication to sustainable forest management
- Industrial and Urban Ecology
- Microbial Ecology
- Molecular Ecology
- Natural Resource Management
- Physiological Ecology
- Plant and Animal Ecology
- Platnt Systematic
- Pollution Ecology
- Population Ecology
- Restoration Ecology
- Sustainable development
- Synthetic Ecology
- Program Chair: Dr. Zhi-Qing Lin – Department of Biological Sciences, Environmental Sciences Program, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Illinois, USA
- Editor-In-Chief: Dr. P. Sankar Ganesh – Department of Biological Sciences, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani — Hyderabad Campus, India