The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is kindly inviting you to participate in the 2nd Annual International Conference on Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine Research (CCMR) 2014, held December 15 – 16, 2014 in Singapore at the Fort Canning Hotel.
The CCMR 2014 aims to be a platform for researchers, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and educators all over the world to present, share and exchange new medicine studies, research results, research analysis, innovations and advances in dealing with heart disorders or cardiovascular disease. The theme tends to be broad to incorporate the overarching perspective within the field of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine.
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CCMR 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Dr. Roger Sik Yin Foo – Editor-in-Chief CCMR 2014, Associate Professor of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Senior Consultant, Cardiac Department, National University Heart Centre, Singapore
- Dr. H. Vernon Anderson – Program Chair CCMR 2014, Professor, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Medical School, The University of Texas – Houston, USA
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine (JCCM) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell’s Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine” to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. H. Vernon Anderson from The University of Texas — Houston, USA & Dr. Roger Sik Yin Foo from National University of Singapore.
Papers/topics dealing with Advances in Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine Research including but not limited to:
- Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cardiac Surgeries
- Cardiac Tumors
- Cardiovascular Medical Research
- Community Cardiology
- Congenital heart defect
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Devices used in cardiology
- Diagnostic Imaging and Biomarkers
- Diagnostic tests and procedures
- Diseases of blood vessels (vascular diseases)
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Disorders of the coronary circulation
- Disorders of the heart valves
- Disorders of the myocardium (muscle of the heart)
- Disorders of the pericardium (outer lining of the heart)
- Genomic Medicine
- Heart & Lung Transplant
- Heart Failure
- Interventional Cardiology
- Lipids and Cardiovascular Risk Management
- Medical Devices in Cardiology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgery