The 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Cancer Medical Research (ACMR) 2014 will take place in Singapore on December 15 – 16, 2014 at the Fort Canning Hotel and is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF).
The conference aims to explore recent developments to fight cancer turning the disease into a chronic, instead of a fatal one. Efforts have been ongoing since the 1970s and are providing a challenge to researchers due to the complexity of cancer. Ranging from epidemiology, molecular bioscience to the performance of clinical trials to evaluate and compare applications of the various cancer treatments, cancer research identify the causes and develop strategies for prevention, diagnosis, treatments and cure.
ACMR aims to gather researchers, practitioners and educators all over the world to exchange/share research evidence, practical experiences, models of best practice and innovative ideas on issues related to Cancer Medical Research.
Papers/topics dealing with Advances in Cancer Medical Research including but not limited to:
- Cancer Medical Research
- Diagnosis of Cancer
- Cancer Health Disparities
- Oncology and Cancer Biology
- Cancer Treatment and Cancer Management
- Clinical Management of Cancer
- Cancer Immunology
- Viral Oncology
- Environmental Carcinogens and Cancer Prevention and Control
- Chemical Therapeutics
- Cancer Imaging
- Allied Health Session – Extending our Knowledge of Treatment: Impacts and Outcomes
- Collaborative Care – Current Concepts in Multidisciplinary Management
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Cancer Medical Research (JCMR) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell’s Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Cancer Medical Research” to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. Alex Boussioutas, ACMR 2014 Editor-In-Chief, from The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ACMR 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.