On behalf of the Organizing Committee it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2nd Cross-Industry International Technology Transfer and Innovation Conference and Networking 2013, which will be held in Prague, Czech Republic on the 29 — 30.10.2013. The conference is organized by the Prague Development Center (PRADEC).
Aim of the conference is to discuss theoretical issues and practical experience in technology transfer and innovation through various industry clusters. The conference brings together the administrators, managers, researchers and professional from high schools, research think tanks, business companies, governmental structures and non-governmental institutions to provide comprehensive platform to share ideas and experiences.
The first two days are Conference days which include different thematic sections:
- Technology and innovation policy framework
- Academic and industry innovation case studies
- Design and models of technology transfer.
- Academic-based technology transfer
- Technology transfer and regional economy
- SME and technology transfer potential
Other days are days of networking and post-conference target meetings.
Who should attend
Target audience are diverse sectors’ representatives:
- University leaders
- R&D managers and staff
- Intellectual property professionals
- Business executives responsible for R&D and technology policy
- Technology focused Governmental and NGO experts
Call for Papers
The conference covers various areas such as:
- concepts of internationalisation in higher education
- cultural and value aspects of internationalisation of higher education
- tasks, tools and strategies in policy of higher education internationalisation
- measuring and mapping the higher education internationalisation
- stakeholders and their different motivations
- coordination, obstacles and challenges on the way of international cooperation
The 2013 annual conference provide participants with the following opportunities:
- Selected research papers will be published online and in print as conference proceedings.
- Support and consultancy on technology transfer for firms. Your demand for technologies and products will be identified. Suitable offerings of Czech technologies that have been developed by firms, research institutions or on the basis of private activities of our inventors will be offered to you.