2013 the 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Computational Mechanics (ICMCM) 2013 is being organized and will be held on 30-31st December, 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. 2ND ICMCM2013, co-sponsored by IEEE CIS, is supposed to be the largest technical event on Mechatronics and Computational Mechanics in Europe.
From 2012, ICMCM will serves as an international forum for researchers around the world to exchange their experiences, new ideas, latest research results and suggestions for future development. The shared experiences on machine design, mechanical and manufacturing engineering will provide the participant with invaluable references for future collaboration.
Every paper submitted to ICMCM 2013 conference is sent to at least two reviewers that include members of the International Program Committee, members of the Technical Committee, and additional qualified reviewers.
The main topics of interest for this track include but will not be limited to the following:
- Precision Mechanics
- Advanced Design, Production Processes and Devices
- Design of Machines and its Applications
- Engineering Design Methodology and Design Models
- Design, Modeling, Analysis and Failure of Machine Elements and Mechanical Systems
- Mechanical Design and Production of MEMS
- Modeling and Simulation of Manufacturing Processes
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Flexible and Distributed Manufacturing Systems
- Intelligent Systems in Machine Design and Production
- Emerging Technologies in Design and Manufacturing
- Advances in Rapid Manufacturing Technologies for Metallic Parts
- Solid Freeform Fabrication for Biomedical and Tissue Engineering
- Miniaturization of Molding and Casting Processes
- Hybrid Macro/Meso/Micro Manufacturing Processes
- Thermally-Enhanced Manufacturing
- Micro-Manufacturing and Fabrication of Sensors
- Communication Systems and Distributed Control in Manufacturing Enterprises
- Collaborative and Digital Manufacturing for Advancing Product Quality
- Diagnostics, Performance Prediction and Decision Making for Intelligent Maintenance of Manufacturing Systems
- Advances in Quality Control in Multistage Manufacturing Systems
- Bottom-up Nanomanufacturing
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Nanomanufacturing Processes and Systems
- Development and Applications of Micro Manufacturing Equipment
- Design and Operations of Manufacturing Systems for Responsiveness
- Advances in Metal Forming
- Fracture Reliability of Fabricated Materials
- Quality Testing and Control of Materials Processing
- Bionic Mechanisms and Bio-Manufacturing
- Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Transport Phenomena
- Structural Control and Optimization
- System Identification
- Inverse Problems in Mechanics
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Numerical Methods and Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD, CAM and CAE
- Parallel Computing
- Computer Simulation of Processes and Manufacturing
- Computational Solid and Structural Mechanics
- Computational Mechanics of Materials
- Computational Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
- Computational Aerodynamics and Aeroelasticity
- Computational Electromagnetism and Magnetohydrodynamics
- Computational Environmental Science
- Computational Micro and Nanomechanics
- Computational Methods: Finite elements, Boundary Elements and Finite Differences, etc.
A “Best Paper Award” and a “Best Student Paper Award” will be conferred to the author(s) of a full paper presented at ICMCM2013, selected by the Program/Conference Chairs based on
- The best combined marks of paper reviewing, assessed by the Program Committee
- Paper presentation quality, assessed by session chairs at the conference date (December 31, 2013)
The author of an awarded paper, and co-authors if any, will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- Having the paper included in the list of conference best papers and invited for an extended and revised version publication in a book or a journal, if a post-publication agreement is available for this particular conference;
Best Paper Award: The awards will be announced and bestowed on December 31, 2013 at the conference closing session.
Best Student Paper Award: The awards will be announced and bestowed on December 31, 2013 at the conference closing session. Award will be given to a paper in which the first author is registered as MSc. or PhD. student.
Applied Mechanics and Materials (ISSN: 1660 – 9336, ISSN/ISO: Applied Mechanics and Materials )
Applied Mechanics and Materials publishes only complete volumes on given topics, proceedings and complete special topic volumes. Thus, we are not able to publish stand-alone papers.
Applied Mechanics and Materials is a book series specialized in the rapid publication of proceedings of international conferences, workshops and symposia as well as state-of-the-art volumes on topics of current interest in all areas of mechanics and topics related to materials science.
Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS and Ei Compendex (CPX), Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Chemical Abstracts (CA), Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP), Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE), etc.