About the Conference
The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER) will hold its 2nd International Conference on Turkey and Turkish Studies on June 29 – July 2, 2015 in Athens, Greece. The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and researchers of all areas of Turkish Studies and other related disciplines, including, among others, history, politics & international relations, economics & business, language, linguistics, literature, media and communication, education, etc. You may participate as a panel organizer, presenter of one paper, chair of a session or observer.
Please submit an abstract to Dr. Mert Uydaci, Professor, Marmara University, Turkey & Director, Human Development Research Division, ATINER. Please include: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Current Position, Institutional Affiliation, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
Special arrangements will be made with a local luxury hotel for a limited number of rooms at a special conference rate. In addition, a number of special events will be organized: A Greek night of entertainment with dinner, a special one-day cruise to selected Greek islands, an archaeological tour of Athens and a one-day visit to Delphi.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos – Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK
- Dr. George Poulos – Emeritus Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas – Professor, Sam Houston University, USA
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos – Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou – Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. Yorgo Pasadeos – Professor, University of Alabama, USA
- Dr. Ioannis Stivachtis – Director, International Studies Program, Virginia Tech-Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA
- Dr. Mert Uydaci – Professor, Marmara University, Turkey
- Mr. Mihalis Kuyucu – Assistant Professor, Istanbul Aydin University, Turkey
- Dr. Ilksoy Aslim – Lecturer, Near East University, Cyprus