The Business and Law Research Division (BLRD) of the Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER) is organizing its 2nd Annual International Conference on Business, Law and Economics 2015 which will be held in Athens, Greece on 4 – 7 May 2015. In the past, the four research units of BLRD have organized 30 annual international conferences on accounting, finance, management, marketing, law and economics. This annual international conference offers an opportunity for cross disciplinary presentations on all aspects of business, law and economics.
Please submit an abstract to Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, Business and Law Research Division, ATINER and distinguished Professor, Pacific University, USA. Abstracts should include the following: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Affiliation, Current Position, an email address, and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a panel (session, mini conference), chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
Organizing and Scientific Committee
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos – President, ATINER, Greece
- Dr. Michael P. Malloy – Director, Business and Law Research Division, ATINER and Distinguished Professor, Pacific University, USA
- Dr. David A. Frenkel – Head, Law Research Unit, ATINER and Professor, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel
- Dr. Mert Uydaci – Director, Human Development Research Division, ATINER and Professor, Marmara University, Turkey
- Dr. Christos Sakellariou – Vice President of Finance, ATINER and Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. Peter Koveos – Head, Accounting and Finance Research Unit, ATINER and Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA
- Dr. John Roufagalas – Head, Economics Research Unit, ATINER and Professor, Troy University, USA
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton – Head, Management Research Unit, ATINER and Professor of Organizational Analysis, Head of School, The Management School, University of Stirling, United Kingdom
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou – Head, Marketing Research Unit, ATINER and Senior Lecturer of Marketing, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
Special arrangements will be made with a local luxury hotel for a limited number of rooms at a special conference rate. In addition, a number of special events will be organized: A Greek night of entertainment with dinner, a special one-day cruise to selected Greek islands, an archaeological tour of Athens and a one-day visit to Delphi.