The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is kindly inviting you to participate in the Second Annual International Conference on Tourism and Hospitality Research (THoR 2013), held June 17-18, 2013 in Singapore.
Key areas of focus (but not limited to):
- Sustainable Tourism
- Medical Tourism
- Heritage Tourism
- Educational Tourism
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3426, E-periodical: 2251-3434) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, EconBiz, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. Farid Shirazi, EIC of GBR. He is an Assistant Professor & ITM Learning Edge Faculty Advisor in Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- THoR 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the THoR 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Related interest areas include, but are not limited to:
- The Business of Tourism
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Understanding Tourism and Hospitality
- Tour/Event Operation and Management
- Leisure Management
- Hotel and Restaurant/Beverages Management
- Health and Wellness Tourism
- Visitor Management
- Home Hosting
- Public Sector Approaches to Tourism and Hospitality Development
- Tourism and Immigration
- Marketing Approaches/Strategies in Tourism and Hospitality
- Accounting and Finance in Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Information Technology in Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resource Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Climate Change, Adventure, High Risk and Accidents
- Volunteer Tourism
- Adaptive Analysis Techniques/Research Methods
- Customer Care and Service Quality in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Tourism Security and Safety