Organizations are increasingly diverse, throughout the global community of work environments and settings. The theme of the Conference is the complexity of organizational life, given the inevitable need to manage an ever-changing workforce
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2349, E-Periodical: 2251-2357) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Papers for this conference can deal with any topic relevant to the management of human resources in an international context. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- HRM Strategic Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Ethics & Social Responsibility in Organization
- Team Building
- Organizational Communication & Information Management
- Managing Productive Work Teams
- Best Practices in Human Resource Management
- Strategic Reward Systems
- Power, Influence & Negotiation
- Building High Performance Organizations