The goal of the conference is to bring together active researchers from the various disciplines to showcase their state-of-the-art research results and hopefully to forge new cross-disciplinary interactions among the participants. The conference provides a unique opportunity for in-depth technical discussions and exchange of ideas in mathematical and computational sciences, as well as explores the potential of their applications in natural and social sciences, engineering and technology and industry and finance.
Mathematics and Statistics are important tools in finding solutions for a wide range of problems. They can help us solve some of the most difficult problems and assist us in making the right decisions. Interactions among mathematicians, statisticians and scientists synergize the development of new fields and collaborations. The objectives of this conference are:
- to provide a forum for researchers, educators, students, contributors, users of mathematical knowledge and industries to exchange ideas and communicate and discuss research findings and new advancement in mathematics and statistics;
- to explore possible avenues to foster academic and student exchange, as well as scientific activities;
- to promote and encourage exchange of ideas on recent discoveries in the field of mathematics, statistics and mathematical education.
The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1911, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-192X) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest,and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF International Journal on Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) (ISSN: 2251-3388).
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
A copy of the Computational Conformal Geometry published by International Press will be on display on the Conference, and there will be a 30% discount for the title as well as the entire series of Advanced Lectures in Mathematics for Conference attendees.
CMCGS 2013 will constitute a Special Panel Session.
Best Paper Award
A number of best papers will be selected and given awards at the conference. These papers will also be considered for publication in GSTF and other international refereed Journals.
Algebra & Mathematical Logic
- Algebraic Geometry
- Operator Algebra
- Functional Analysis
- Lie Groups
- Lie Algebras
- Ordinary Differential Equation
- Dynamic System
- Geometry and Topology
- Mathematical Computer Sciences
- Mathematical Methods in Continuum Mechanics
- Number Theory
- Control Theory
- Numerical Analysis
- Science Computing
- Probability Theory & Mathematical Statistics
- Stochastics Process
- Mathematical Actuary
- Splines & wavelets with applications
- Computer Graphics & Differential Equations
- Applied Problems & Methods in Research & Education
- Financial Mathematics & Computation
- Mathematical Modeling in Environmental Sciences & Models for Complex Media
- Mathematics & Computation in Biological Sciences and Medicine
- Computational Mechanics & Engineering
Algebraic Statictics & Its Applications
- Algebraic Statistics & Its Applications
- Probability & Statistics Applications
Applied Mathematics & Statistics
- Engineering Mathematics
- Operation Research
- Logistics Management
- Risk Management
Applied Mathematics & Modeling
- Computational Methods
- Ordinary & Partial Differential Equations
- Mathematics Modelling & Optimization
- Data Analysis
Analysis & Its Applications
- Approximation Theory & Its Applications
- Ergodic Theory
- Sequence Spaces & Summability
- Fixed Point Theory
- Functional Analysis & It's Applications
Applied Algebra & Its Applications
- Information Theory & Error Correcting Codes
- Combinatorics & Its Application
- Cellular Automata
- Computational Algebra
- Computational Group Theory
Geometry & Its Applications
- Geometry & Its Application
- Differential Geometry