Dr. Miles Whittington, William Leech Professor of Neuroscience, Institute of Neuroscience
The Medical School, Newcastle University (United Kingdom)
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1865, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1881) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences(JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
- CBP2013 will constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the (CBP 2013). A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Behavior Research Methods
- Brain Imaging and Behavior
- Cognition, Technology & Work
- Cognitive Therapy and Research
- Cognitive Neurodynamics
- Cognitive, Affective, & Behavior Neuroscience
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
- Adult Development
- Psycholinguistic Research
- Mind and Society
- Mind and Machines
- Psychonomic Bulletin and Review
- Review of Philosophy & Pscyhology
- Age & Ageing
- Arts & Entertainment
- Children & Family
- Eating Disorders
- Ethics & Practice
- Learning Disabilities / Difficulties
- Mental Health
- Personal Development
- Professional Development
- Psychological Testing
- Work & Business