Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present our 2nd Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress, taking place on 4th & 5th November, 2013 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, United Kingdom.
Experts predict that the global cell culture market will be worth over $6.3 billion by 2018. This congress offers invaluable insights into key technological and scientific advances, addressing the most pressing challenges in the cell culture industry.
Over two days, the congress will attract over 200 senior-level decision makers working at the forefront of the cell culture and bioprocessing industry from the US and Europe. The conference programme consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry and academic led presentations and panel debates as well as ample networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussion.
On Day One, our panel of cell culture experts will discuss the latest methods in cell line engineering and advances in cell culture development. Presentations will cover the critical issues in downstream processing, developing a successful cell fermentation process and achieving reliable process characterisation.
Day Two will feature case studies on the opportunities and challenges in 3D cell culture and cell media, and the latest insights into optimising cell line performance, quality and stability. Our internationally renowned speakers will also discuss quality by design, raw material management and single use technologies.
Co-located with the Stem Cell Congress, this event is a must attend for anyone working in cell culture and bioprocessing.
- Mark Angelino – VP Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bluebird Bio
- David Balbuena – Merck Biodevelopment/Bioprocess Expert, Technical Project Management of New Biological Entities and Product Development Programs, Merck Biodevelopment
- Leopold Bertea – VP Governance and Bio-Business, Global Biotherapeutics, Sanofi R&D
- Claudia Buser – Director Cell Banking, Genzyme
- Gerald Carson – Senior Principal Scientist, AbbVie
- Richard Hall – Head of Cell Line Development, GSK
- Diane Hatton – Director Cell Engineering, MedImmune
- Matthias Hebben – Head of Bioprocess Development, Genethon
- Søren Kofoed Rasmussen – Principal Scientist and Team Manager Cell Line Engineering, Symphogen
- Claus Kristensen – Director, Novo Nordisk
- Lada Laenen – Managing Principal Scientist, Head of Cell Culture and Mircrobiology, Genzyme
- Mark Pearce-Higgins – Head of Downstream Process Development, UCB
- Ulrich Rumenapp – Head of Biotech Projects, Bayer
- Ralf Schumacher – Site Head Large Molcule Research Penzberg & pRED center Manager, Roche
- Alain Schwenck – Head of Bioproduction, Genethon
- Berni Sweeney – Group Leader, UCB
- Arie Van Oorschot – Head Process Development, UniQure
- Lance Wong – Director Process Development, Bavarian Nordic
- Jin Yin – Associate Director Cell Culture, Genzyme
Who will attend
The Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress is an exclusive event designed for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, CRO and solution provider companies, along with highly esteemed members of academic and government institutions. Delegates typically include VPs, Directors and Global Heads of:
- Analytical Biochemistry
- Bacterial Fermentation
- Biological Process Development
- Cell Biology
- Cell Culture
- Cell Line Selection
- Cell Line Engineering
- CMC Biologics
- CMO Liaison
- Downstream Processing
- Medium Development
- Metabolic Profiling
- Molecular Cell biology
- Process Engineering
- Process Science
- Technical Development
- Upstream Processing
Submit a poster
For attendees interested in submitting a poster, there are opportunities now available. Your poster presentation will be located in the exhibition room for two days alongside other posters from senior scientists working in industry and academia.
How to submit your abstract
We will require:
- Poster title
- Abstract (200 words or less)
- Principal author
- Mailing address
- Additional authors
In order to secure your board space a fee of £125 will be required. The poster should be presented as A0 (841mm x 1189mm) portrait size.
To take advantage of this opportunity you need to be registered as a paid delegate over the 2 days. We have limited spaces available, to register soon or for more information please call +44 (0)1865 248455.