The COMADEM 2014 organising committee would like to invite you to incredible Australia! The 27th International Congress of Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering Management will be held in the Convention and Exhibition Centre of Sunshine State Capital of Brisbane, Australia on September 16 – 18, 2014.
The Congress program will feature up to 90 technical papers which are being prepared from leading minds from across 22 nations.
The program will provide an unrivalled opportunity to network with representatives from globally significant research centres, industry leading companies, government organisations, professional bodies and Universities.
The Congress program will cover a wide range of subjects and feature some outstanding Keynotes, technical papers, and poster sessions.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Asset management
- Condition monitoring
- Human factors management
- Process environment
- Deryk Anderson – Board Director, Asset Management Council
- Professor Gopinath Chattopadhyay – Principal Consultant, Cardno and CQUniversity, Australia
- Professor Ajay Kapoor – Pro Vice-Chancellor (International Research Engagement), Deputy Dean, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Professor Per-Olof Larsson-Kråik – Adjunct Professor Operation and Maintenance Division, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
- Professor Dr. B.K. Nagaraja Rao
- Emeritus Professor Pra Murthy – University of Queensland, Australia
- Michael Pecht, Ph.D., PE – Director, Centre of Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), Electronics Products and Systems, United States of America
- Emeritus Professor Bob Randall – School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia
- Glenn Schumacher – Group Engineering Manager, AGL Energy, Australia
- Professor Gopinath Chattopadhyay, CQ University and Cardno, Australia
- Professor B.K. Nagaraja Rao, COMADEM International
- Dr. Glenn Schumacher – Group Engineering Manager, AGL Energy, Australia
- Benjamin Hayden – Manager Asset Management and Maintenance, NRG Gladstone Services, Chair, AMCouncil, Gladstone Chapter, Australia
- John Powell, Regional Engineering Manager, QR, Australia
- Professor Ajay Kapoor – Swinburne University, Australia
- Professor Kerry Brown – Southern Cross University, Australia
- Professor Sheriff Mohamed – Griffith University, Australia
- Professor Erhan Kozan – Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Professor Masud Khan – CQUniversity, Australia