CongressMed is honored to announce that The World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility (COGI) is celebrating its 20th edition in the charming city of lights, Paris, France during the festive season, December 4 – 7, 2014 at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Centre.
COGI is a unique concept congress which links all fields of obstetrics, gynecology and infertility with their sub-disciplines to the top Opinion Leaders for in-depth debates and discussions on the pressing issues of our profession. We are proud to continue with the third “Annual Robert G. Edwards, Nobel Prize Laureate Lecture” along with in-depth special workshops.
Call for Papers
Abstracts may be submitted for the following topics:
- Fetomaternal Medicine
Type of Presentation
Authors should select their presentation preference. Final decision on the presentation type will be made by the Scientific Committee.
- Oral presentation: The abstract is selected for oral presentation at any of the Free Communication sessions. Note: The number of oral presentations is limited. Abstracts with preference for oral presentation will be selected by the Scientific committee.
- ePoster presentation: The abstract is selected for presentation in a ePoster format. ePosters will be on displayed throughout the meeting.
- Book only: The submitter chooses not to present the abstract in oral or poster format. The abstract will only appear in the Abstract Book.
- Each submitter can present up to 2 abstracts (only 1 of which can be an oral presentation).
- Accepted abstract presenters must pay their fees by no later than September 30, 2014 in order for presentation to appear in the Program and Abstracts Book.
- Payments must be received by the above noted registration deadline.
- Abstract presenters must be pre-registered according to the above deadline.
- The Scientific Committee may request pre-registration from abstract submitters prior to abstract review.
- Submitting authors will be notified as to whether their abstract has been accepted, as well as the date, time and form of their presentation.
- Any change of the presenting author needs to be communicated in the form of a written statement to the Scientific Committee.
- If the original presenting author is unable to present the abstract, it is that person’s responsibility to ensure that one of the co-authors takes over this role.
- It is the duty of the original presenting author to advise the Congress Secretariat in writing of his successor’s full name and email address.
- If you decide to withdraw your abstract, a written request must be submitted to the COGI Secretariat no later than September 30, 2014.
Best Abstracts Awards
Under 34 Competition
The Scientific Committee of the COGI Paris Congress invites scientists under the age of 34 to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Awards. The Best 2 Abstracts will receive free registration and their abstracts will be presented as oral presentations. The next 5 Best Abstracts will receive a 100 Euro discount on registration.
Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than August 15, 2012. If your abstract is selected as one of the Best Abstract winners and you have already paid the full registration fee, we will refund you.
Guidelines for submission
- Submitters must be under the age of 34 at the time of submission. Please remember to fill in date of birth in the appropriate place on the online registration form
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract
- Submitters must register and pay registration fees by September 30, 2014
- Attendance at the congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award
- Winners who cancel for any reason (whether or not registration fees have been paid), will not be entitled to collect their award
- Only the winner can claim their award on site at the Congress
Best Breakthrough & Innovation Abstract
The best 4 Abstracts will be selected by the Chairment of COGI. The winners will receive free registration and will present their presentation during the Breakthrough & Innovation Session. The Breakthrough & Innovation Session is a new approach at COGI with the aim to enhance science and research in the field of Women’s Healthcare.
Every abstract submitter automatically takes part in the competition. Abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected. Don’t wait until the deadline. Early submission increases your chance to win.
- Zion Ben Rafael, Israel
- Rene Frydman, France
- Bart C.J.M. Fauser, Netherlands
- Rene Frydman, France
- Victor Gomel, Canada
- Patrizio Pasquale, USA
- Frank A. Chervenak, USA
- Dan Farine, Canada
- Richard G. Moore, USA
- F. Xavier Bosch, Spain
- Rachel Levy, France
- Nelly Frydman, France
Gynecology — Menopause /Family Planning /Endometriosis /Endoscopy
- Johannes Bitzer, Switzerland
- Luigi Fedele, Italy
- Andrea R. Genazzani, Italy
- Ludwig Kiesel, Germany
- Santiago Palacios, Spain
- Serge Rozenberg, Belgium
- Daniel S. Seidman, Israel