ASIACRYPT 2014 is the 20th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security. It will be held in Kaoshiung, Taiwan (R.O.C.) on December 7 – 11, 2014. The academic program covers all aspects of cryptology. Original research papers on all technical aspects of cryptology are solicited for submission to ASIACRYPT 2014. The conference is sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR).
This conference is jointly organized by National Science Council, Republic of China (Taiwan), Ministry of Education, Republic of China (Taiwan), Ministry of Economic Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan), Kaohsiung City Government, andNational Sun Yat-sen University.
Electronic versions of the proceedings, published by Springer, will be provided to all registered attendees at the conference. In addition, paper proceedings can be purchased through online registration.
Students whose papers have been accepted and who present their talks at the conference will have their registration fee waived. A limited number of stipends are available to those unable to obtain funding to attend the conference. Students presenting their papers will be given preference. Requests for registration fee waiver and/or stipends should be addressed to the General Chair.
- General Chair: D. J. Guan – National Sun Yat-sen University and National Chung Hsing University
- Secretary: Chun-I Fan – National Sun Yat-sen University
- Treasurer: Chia-Mei Chen – National Sun Yat-sen University
- Lynn Batten – Deakin University, Professor and Chair in Mathematics
- Eiji Okamoto – Tsukuba University
- San Ling – Nanyang Technological University
- Kwangjo Kim – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Xuejia Lai – Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Der-Tsai Lee – National Chung Hsing University, and Academia Sinica
- Tzong-ChenWu – National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Local Committee Members
- Shiuhpyng Shieh – National Chiao Tung University
- Ching-Long Lei – National Taiwan University
- Wen-Guey Tzeng – National Chiao Tung University
- Hung-Min Sun – National Tsing Hua University
- Chen-Mou Cheng – National Taiwan University
- Bo-Yin Yang – Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica