On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are delighted to invite you to participate in ICMCM2012, 2012 International Conference on Mechatronics and Computational Mechanics, which is being organized and will be held on 20-21st August, 2012 in Dubai, UAE.
Co-sponsored by Trans Tech Publications Inc. (TTP), ICMCM2012 is supposed to be the largest technical event on mechatronics and computational mechanics in Dubai, UAE. The focus of the conference is to establish an effective platform for institutions and industries to share ideas and to present the works of scientists, engineers, educators and students from all over the world. The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to ICMCM 2012.
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the PC. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in international journal "Applied Mechanics and Materials" [ISSN:1660-9336, Trans Tech Publications]. Applied Mechanics and Materials is indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS, Ei Compendex (CPX), Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Chemical Abstracts (CA) , Google and Google Scholar, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science), Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE), etc.
The organizing committee of ICMCM 2012 will recommend 110 selected excellent papers to published in SCIE-indexed International Journals including Advanced Science Letters, which is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal with a very wide-ranging coverage, consolidates fundamental and applied research activities in all areas of (1) Physical Sciences, (2) Engineering, (3) Biological Sciences/Health Sciences, (4) Mathematical Sciences, (5) Computer and Information Sciences, (6) Geosciences, (7) Energy/Environmental Science etc.
The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to ICMCM 2012. The topics of ICMCM2012 cover machine design, manufacturing technologies, computational mechanics etc.
- Advanced Design, Production Processes and Devices
- Design of Machines and its Applications
- Engineering Design Methodology and Design Models
- Design, Modeling, Analysis and Failure of Machine Elements and Mechanical Systems
- Mechanical Design and Production of MEMS
- Modeling and Simulation of Manufacturing Processes
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Flexible and Distributed Manufacturing Systems
- Intelligent Systems in Machine Design and Production
- Emerging Technologies in Design and Manufacturing
- Advances in Rapid Manufacturing Technologies for Metallic Parts
- Solid Freeform Fabrication for Biomedical and Tissue Engineering
- Miniaturization of Molding and Casting Processes
- Hybrid Macro/Meso/Micro Manufacturing Processes
- Thermally-Enhanced Manufacturing
- Micro-Manufacturing and Fabrication of Sensors
- Communication Systems and Distributed Control in Manufacturing Enterprises
- Collaborative and Digital Manufacturing for Advancing Product Quality
- Diagnostics, Performance Prediction and Decision Making for Intelligent Maintenance of Manufacturing Systems
- Advances in Quality Control in Multistage Manufacturing Systems
- Bottom-up Nanomanufacturing
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Nanomanufacturing Processes and Systems
- Development and Applications of Micro Manufacturing Equipment
- Design and Operations of Manufacturing Systems for Responsiveness
- Advances in Metal Forming
- Fracture Reliability of Fabricated Materials
- Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Transport Phenomena
- Structural Control and Optimization
- System Identification
- Inverse Problems in Mechanics
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Numerical Methods and Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD, CAM and CAE
- Parallel Computing
- Computer Simulation of Processes and Manufacturing
- Computational Solid and Structural Mechanics
- Computational Mechanics of Materials
- Computational Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
- Computational Aerodynamics and Aeroelasticity
- Computational Electromagnetism and Magnetohydrodynamics
- Computational Environmental Science
- Computational Micro and Nanomechanics
- Computational Methods: Finite elements, Boundary Elements and Finite Differences, etc.
NOTE: Other related topics are also welcome.