The aim of the ICCPE 2012 conference series is to provide a forum for laying the foundations of a new principled approach to Biomedical Engineering and Technology. To this end, the meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds, to foster cross-pollination between different research fields, and to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications.
The ICCPE 2012 is sponsored by Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering Society (APCBEES). Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference.
ICCPE 2012 will be published in one Volume of IPCBEE, and all papers will be included in the Engineering & Technology Digital Library, and indexed by EBSCO, CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed by Ei Compendex and ISI Proceedings.
One Excellent Paper will be selected from each oral session. The Certificate for Excellent Papers will be awarded in the Welcome Banquet on June 3, 2012.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Chemical, Environmental, and Process Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Fundamentals
- Multi-scale and/or Multi-disciplinary Approaches
- Systematic Methods and Tools for Managing the Complexity
- Integration of Life Sciences & Engineering
- Bogdan Zygmunt, Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
- Richard Haynes, The University of Queensland (Australia)
- Christopher The Boon Sung, Universiti Putra Malaysia (Malaysia)
- Nurlidia Mansor, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (Malaysia)
- Thanh-Phuong Nguyen, Microsoft Research-University of Trento Centre for Computational and Systems Biology (COSBI) (Italy)
Conference General Co-Chairs
- Anh Dinh, University of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Md. Altaf-ul Amin, Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)
Tracy Yang, Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering Society