Competitive papers (or abstracts) are invited in all areas of business, including:
- Management Information Systems
- Global Business
- Marketing Theory and Applications
- Finance & Investment
- General Management
- General Business Research
- Business & Economics Education
- Production/Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior & Theory
- Strategic Management Policy
- Labor Relations & Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Public Responsibility and Ethics
- Technology & Innovation
- Public Administration and Small Business Entrepreneurship
Papers are also invited papers on teaching issues such as: curriculum, ethics in higher education, promotion and tenure, accreditation, teaching methods and styles, administration, technology in the classroom, faculty evaluation, and related topics.
Proposals for cases, workshops, symposia, colloquia, panels, tutorials on current topics of interest, and other special sessions are also invited.
Manuscript for Submission
Papers must be written in English. Either Electronic or Hard Copy submissions are acceptable. Electronic Submissions should be sent in MS Word format.
Qualified individuals will referee papers submitted through a process of double blind peer review. Accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings. Selected completed papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Business & Economics (ISSN 1543-1614) and Oxford Journal (ISSN 1551-4498).