The 20th Annual Conference of the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research (SGF Conference) invites both academics and practitioners to submit papers on all topic areas of financial market research. Papers accepted for presentation at the conference are eligible for the SIX Best Paper Award. The conference will commence on March 31, 2017 in Zurich, Switzerland.
SIX Best Paper Award
All articles accepted for presentation at the Annual Conference of the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research are eligible for the SIX Best Paper Award. This award carries a cash prize of 4’000 CHF. We are pleased to be able to offer this award for the best paper submitted to the SGF Conference.
Your submission must include the following three components:
- Anonymous version of the paper without any reference to the authors (.pdf, separate file)
- Full version of the paper (.pdf, separate file)
When submitting to the conference, you may also choose to directly submit to the journal Financial Markets and Portfolio Management (FMPM). If you decide to do so, you will also have to complete FMPM’s online manuscript submission form. Further details are provided in the course of the submission procedure.
Academic Conference Board
- Prof. Dr. Nicole Branger – University of Münster
- Prof. Dr. Martin Brown – University of St. Gallen
- Prof. Dr. Andre Guettler – Ulm University
- Prof. Dr. Karl Keiber – European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- Prof. Dr. Olaf Korn – Göttingen University
- Prof. Dr. Holger Kraft – Goethe University Frankfurt
- Prof. Dr. Antje Mahayni – University of Duisburg-Essen
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Ruenzi – University of Mannheim
- Prof. Dr. Markus Schmid – University of St. Gallen
Chairman of the Conference Board
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Muck – University of Bamberg, Banking and Financial Control
Honorary Board Member
- Prof. Dr. Markus Rudolf – WHU — Otto Beisheim School of Management